Originally Posted by dlynn
~ ~ ~ as per request....I finally took a group shot of my Almas
~ ~ ~ here it goes.....Epi & Vernis
Lovely collection! 😍
Apr 26, 2013, 3:07pm   #2807
Hook'em Horns!
Thanks everyone!
Quick question. You have light colored Vernis (and Epi) that looks perfect! How do you prevent color transfer? Is there anything you avoid wearing with your light colored bags?
Apr 27, 2013, 12:53am   #2808
Originally Posted by Lostphenix
My one month old alma in cyan
Sooooo beautiful!! I love this color. I might be getting one for myself for my bday in June. We will see!!
Apr 27, 2013, 1:52am   #2809
Droolinggg for days. So beautiful.
Apr 27, 2013, 2:06am   #2810
e
Wow, beautiful collection!
Apr 27, 2013, 2:24am   #2811
e
Originally Posted by Tia_xo
I have a question and I hope it is okay to post it in here as it is regarding the Alma! I do not own one as of yet, but the Alma Vernis in Indian Rose has been on my mind since the minute I laid eyes on it. Most of my LV's are Speedy's, but I cant get this Alma out of my head. I am not sure how much I will use it, because of the colour and style ... but I want it so badly!

Do you think the BB is an okay size for my first Alma? The price difference from BB to PM is aprox. $500. I am just not sure if it is a style I will use everyday since I am used to using my Speedy's. Is it worth it to get a BB? Or should I just save up a little more for the PM. Please forgive me if this has been brought up or this is the wrong spot. I am fairly new. I just cant get this beauty out of my head!
Hi Tia, my first LV was Alma PM monogram, I love the bag and using it for years. Then I was looking for a bag can fit my iPad, so I bought the Indian Rose Alma GM about a month ago, this is my first Vernis for daily use so I bring the dust bag with her all the time and take a really good care of her.

I looked the BB, PM and GM at the boutique, the BB is not too small as I think, I was looking for bigger bag so I got the GM. I found that Alma has a wide bottom, but should not fill the stuff more than 2/3 of the bag so can close the her nicely without ruining the shape . PM is practical and BB is cute.

The color is so gorgeous and I get nice accomplishment almost everyday, go for it, you will love her! Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1367047448.148264.jpg
Views: 2656
Size:  74.3 KB
Apr 27, 2013, 3:56pm   #2812
Originally Posted by oh_my_bag
Finally I have an action picture of my PM Alma in Epi Noir (with strap) I looove my bag so much
this is the perfect everyday bag for me!
Attachment 2106447
I know I'm late to this, but OMG I love this. Looks amazing! I'm seriously lusting after a PM Alma
Apr 27, 2013, 4:33pm   #2813
Originally Posted by littleblackbag
I know I'm late to this, but OMG I love this. Looks amazing! I'm seriously lusting after a PM Alma
Thank you!!! 😊
You should totally get an Alma, it is a great bag !
Apr 28, 2013, 1:47pm   #2814
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Originally Posted by mollipop
The Alma BB is coming out in indigo, cyan, citron, and ivory in May.
does anyone know why they are releasing an epi alma bb in ivory on may 1st when it is already out? thanks!
Apr 28, 2013, 1:57pm   #2815
in lvoe
Originally Posted by palmbeachpink
does anyone know why they are releasing an epi alma bb in ivory on may 1st when it is already out? thanks!
I am not sure...my SA just listed those 4 colors for Alma BB when she was reviewing the May 1st bags with me.
Apr 28, 2013, 2:05pm   #2816
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Originally Posted by mollipop
I am not sure...my SA just listed those 4 colors for Alma BB when she was reviewing the May 1st bags with me.
mine said same thing! she was just as confused as I was! I wonder if dlynn knows - perhaps it is a second limited release?!?
Apr 28, 2013, 2:07pm   #2817
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Thanks everyone!
hi doll! any clue as to why they are releasing ivory again on may 1st? thanks!! great pic of your group btw!!
Apr 29, 2013, 7:12am   #2818
I will tell you that some of the stores received ivory back with the first 2013 shipment of bbs, but it was not suppose to be released until May. My SA knew I was patiently waiting for it and sold it to me before she was suppose to. It wasn't officially on the floor...she had one in the back holding until the release date. I have never seen another one on the floor during all my travels to LV boutiques in the past months. I did see one other photo on tpf where someone else had one, so I guess if you request one and they have one, they will sell in certain situations. Ivory was part of the summer release along with citron, etc....more bright summer colors.
Apr 29, 2013, 3:13pm   #2819
♥♥♥♥♥♥
I will tell you that some of the stores received ivory back with the first 2013 shipment of bbs, but it was not suppose to be released until May. My SA knew I was patiently waiting for it and sold it to me before she was suppose to. It wasn't officially on the floor...she had one in the back holding until the release date. I have never seen another one on the floor during all my travels to LV boutiques in the past months. I did see one other photo on tpf where someone else had one, so I guess if you request one and they have one, they will sell in certain situations. Ivory was part of the summer release along with citron, etc....more bright summer colors.

i have seen it in two different LV's, it was out in one LV and they showed me in another, but they were def both for sale thanks for letting me know!! i also saw florals a week before release date, no one must follow rules here - haha!
Apr 29, 2013, 5:25pm   #2820
Z
Originally Posted by emilylove
Yeah I thought it was suppose to have a red lining! Instead it was just a dark brown lining...
Wait? What!! I liked the red lining. It's also on the website so unless they change it, that's a tad deceiving
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Clubhouse