Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 9, 2012, 12:43pm   #1861
illusions's Avatar
illusions
Member
Originally Posted by Pavla
Only now I discovered this thread and I am so thrilled to see so many wonderful photos of my favorite damier ebene!
My contribution to this club is coming. But I still have to take photos of the rest that is sleeping in dustbags...
Wonderful DE collection!

I have to take photos of mine which are also sleeping in the dustbags!

Maybe we should have "The Sleeping Beauty Club"
Dec 9, 2012, 3:54pm   #1862
verondear's Avatar
verondear
Member
Originally Posted by illusions

Wonderful DE collection!

I have to take photos of mine which are also sleeping in the dustbags!

Maybe we should have "The Sleeping Beauty Club"
That is funny but a great idea for a new clubhouse. :)
Dec 9, 2012, 5:08pm   #1863
adawson1977's Avatar
adawson1977
Member
Originally Posted by fanc1thatt

You look wonderful!!
Thank you!
Dec 9, 2012, 8:53pm   #1864
myobession30's Avatar
myobession30
♥ my purse!
Originally Posted by Pavla
Only now I discovered this thread and I am so thrilled to see so many wonderful photos of my favorite damier ebene!
My contribution to this club is coming. But I still have to take photos of the rest that is sleeping in dustbags...
How pretty :)
Dec 9, 2012, 9:16pm   #1865
mrscurvy's Avatar
mrscurvy
Member
Originally Posted by Pavla
Only now I discovered this thread and I am so thrilled to see so many wonderful photos of my favorite damier ebene!
My contribution to this club is coming. But I still have to take photos of the rest that is sleeping in dustbags...
LVoe!!! Everything is just gorgeous!!
Dec 9, 2012, 9:24pm   #1866
AnVic's Avatar
AnVic
Member
Originally Posted by adawson1977
Sporting a snakeskin jacket and Speedy B 30 on a rainy day! :)

Attachment 1951520
makes me want that speedy B even more! but now i'm torn between NF or the speedy B
Dec 9, 2012, 9:57pm   #1867
adawson1977's Avatar
adawson1977
Member
Originally Posted by AnVic
makes me want that speedy B even more! but now i'm torn between NF or the speedy B
Oh, tough choice!!! I use my speedy b more than NF. In fact I gave my NF to my mom. lol
It's great because its so versatile. NF is great too but you only really have one option on how to wear it. :)
Dec 15, 2012, 4:01pm   #1868
csjh's Avatar
csjh
Member
Here is my Damier eben family 😍
Attached Images
 
Dec 18, 2012, 4:33am   #1869
AnVic's Avatar
AnVic
Member
Originally Posted by adawson1977

Oh, tough choice!!! I use my speedy b more than NF. In fact I gave my NF to my mom. lol
It's great because its so versatile. NF is great too but you only really have one option on how to wear it. :)
Hello. I finally have my speedy b de and she's so lovely.
Dec 18, 2012, 10:27am   #1870
adawson1977's Avatar
adawson1977
Member
Originally Posted by AnVic

Hello. I finally have my speedy b de and she's so lovely.
Yay!!!!! Nice choice!! Congrats! Modeling photos?? :)
Dec 18, 2012, 8:49pm   #1871
AnVic's Avatar
AnVic
Member
Originally Posted by adawson1977
Yay!!!!! Nice choice!! Congrats! Modeling photos?? :)
Oh i will i will this weekend while on the move LOL. the mod pics of this forum made me decide to go with the speedy BDE, especially yours. I'll post it on the speedy B club. :) Merry Christmas Damier Ebene LVoers! Happy Holidays.
Dec 19, 2012, 3:28am   #1872
g
greenyoga
Member
Originally Posted by deluxeduck
here are my Damier pieces (plus a cousin):



l-r: Naviglio, business card holder, 12 CD album and D.Geant Poinnier.
Wow,loving these.
Dec 20, 2012, 6:38pm   #1873
luvs*it*'s Avatar
luvs*it*
*~*Schoolin' Life*~*
*~*Hey everyone!! Here is my small DE family...*~*



Speedy 35
Cosmetic Pouch
Mini Pochette
Zippy Wallet
Dec 20, 2012, 6:58pm   #1874
7
7777777
Member
Originally Posted by luvs*it*
*~*Hey everyone!! Here is my small DE family...*~*



Speedy 35
Cosmetic Pouch
Mini Pochette
Zippy Wallet
Beautiful collection!
I am trying to find a reason to buy the mini pochette. What do you use yours for?
Dec 20, 2012, 7:01pm   #1875
luvs*it*'s Avatar
luvs*it*
*~*Schoolin' Life*~*
Originally Posted by 7777777
Beautiful collection!
I am trying to find a reason to buy the mini pochette. What do you use yours for?
*~*Thank you!! I just slip my iPhone in it...it's easier for me to find it that way! Lol Every LV'er needs a Mini Pochette in their life *~*
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools