Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

***LOVING THE ROSEBERY Club***

POST A REPLY

Aug 31, 2012, 12:40am   #46
nessie805
Anyone have the Besace? Anyone ever compared the Rosebery to the Bloomsbury or anyone own both and what are your thoughts about it?
Do u mainly wear as a crossbody? Handheld? Or shoulder maybe all the above perhaps through out the day?
Sep 4, 2012, 3:14pm   #47
clydekiwi
Originally Posted by nessie805
Anyone have the Besace? Anyone ever compared the Rosebery to the Bloomsbury or anyone own both and what are your thoughts about it?
Do u mainly wear as a crossbody? Handheld? Or shoulder maybe all the above perhaps through out the day?
I have the roseberry and bloomsbury pm. The roseberry is bigger has different hardware can be hand held. I love my bloomie the best. It can hold a lot and the pleat makes it look so girlie
Sep 4, 2012, 3:15pm   #48
clydekiwi
I use the rosebery as a shoulder bag and hand held
Sep 16, 2012, 12:45pm   #49
LVGucciLV
I just saw someone carry this bag yesterday. It looked really nice on her. I never considered owning one until yesterday. So im on here doing research. Lol.
Sep 17, 2012, 12:04pm   #50
nessie805
Anyone here have the Besace Rosebery? (the Damier Bag)
Attached Images

Sep 22, 2012, 12:40pm   #51
sam48star
Anyone here have the Besace Rosebery? (the Damier Bag)
I'm looking at this bag, too.
Oct 9, 2012, 1:41pm   #52
royalhyness
bLuEmArApOsA
Originally Posted by KathSummers
Im sooo happy to join the club!

This looks amazing on you.

I have never seen this bag before and so glad that I have. I would love to see pics of the inside, what kind of lining does it have and in what color?
Also the top part of the bag closure. Does it have just the little flap closure or is there more?
Attached Images

Last edited Oct 9, 2012 at 1:48pm. Reason: pics were not showing at first. :)
Nov 19, 2012, 2:34am   #53
K
KimeC
I was wondering why is the besace quite expensive? is it because of the lining and the flaps?
Dec 2, 2012, 6:56pm   #54
RKSP
I too have been looking at the Besace Rosebery. I love crossbody bags and this one looks like it would never go out of style. It also looks like it has a lot of room. Maybe it'll be my 2013 present to myself.
Jan 24, 2013, 10:47pm   #55
c
caitvee
I'm now part of the club!! The picture doesn't do the bag justice!
Attached Images

Feb 19, 2013, 1:42pm   #56
RNLuvLV
LVCraze
Another beauty I purchased before the price increase. It's truly comfortable and classy!
Feb 19, 2013, 7:53pm   #57
lifestylekitty
Originally Posted by RNLuvLV
Another beauty I purchased before the price increase. It's truly comfortable and classy!
Whice Rosebery did you get? I'm liking the Besace.
Feb 20, 2013, 9:34am   #58
c
caitvee
I don't think I've posted my other pictures.
Attached Images

Mar 23, 2013, 1:38am   #59
RNLuvLV
LVCraze
Originally Posted by lifestylekitty
Whice Rosebery did you get? I'm liking the Besace.
My apologies for the very late response. I don't get notifications. I got the Cabas Rosebery and love it soooooo much! For some reason, I can't find a full frontal pic. But here she is with a juicy charm.

Did you get the Besace?
Attached Images

May 25, 2013, 7:16am   #60
BagLady14
Hi there ladies. I'm joining the club with the Besace version of the Rosebery. I chose it because of the simple, classic shape and lightweight construction...
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >