Home > > >

The "I'm Krazy for IKat Floral" Club

POST A REPLY

Apr 28, 2013, 6:33pm   #376
cali_moon
It seems like, as I viewed many ikat neverfull bags in person, the GM is made in France and the MM (so far the rose velour available) is made in Spain.
Apr 28, 2013, 7:23pm   #377
sherilynn67
I want my mm now!
Apr 29, 2013, 9:37pm   #378
e
emilylove
Wow ikat neverfull mm already on ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-LOUIS-VU...item2c6e8322e7
Apr 29, 2013, 10:00pm   #379
LVlvoe_bug
Originally Posted by emilylove
Wow ikat neverfull mm already on ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-LOUIS-VU...item2c6e8322e7
I thought they were not available until May??
Apr 30, 2013, 2:13am   #380
e
emilylove
Originally Posted by LVlvoe_bug
I thought they were not available until May??
For North America, I think it's May. Europe already has it via that ebay seller is from France.
Apr 30, 2013, 5:08pm   #381
c
coloLVer
Just came home with my blue Ikat GM! I'm so terrified of quality issues, but the store manager told me that there have only been 2 quality control issues in the country... so fingers crossed and fingers crossed that LV will stand behind any quality control issues if my bag has any. I will be sure to post pics if I have any issues...
Apr 30, 2013, 5:38pm   #382
CamelliaRose
Originally Posted by coloLVer
Just came home with my blue Ikat GM! I'm so terrified of quality issues, but the store manager told me that there have only been 2 quality control issues in the country... so fingers crossed and fingers crossed that LV will stand behind any quality control issues if my bag has any. I will be sure to post pics if I have any issues...
Thank you! Keep us posted and enjoy your new bag!
Apr 30, 2013, 6:26pm   #383
VelvetKandy
Originally Posted by cololver
just came home with my blue ikat gm! I'm so terrified of quality issues, but the store manager told me that there have only been 2 quality control issues in the country... So fingers crossed and fingers crossed that lv will stand behind any quality control issues if my bag has any. I will be sure to post pics if i have any issues...
congrats & enjoy !
Apr 30, 2013, 7:24pm   #384
muranogrl
Meet Poppy the Pug
Boo! My mm RI isn't in yet:(. I was hoping to pick it up tomorrow.
Apr 30, 2013, 7:31pm   #385
inch37
Originally Posted by muranogrl
Boo! My mm RI isn't in yet:(. I was hoping to pick it up tomorrow.
Wow so they won't be in tomorrow maybe online? Or have they changed the release date?
Apr 30, 2013, 7:47pm   #386
muranogrl
Meet Poppy the Pug
Well my SA told me it would be the end of the first week of may. Maybe other colors will be in sooner? I know some stores have some in. My RI is not in yet though.
Apr 30, 2013, 8:28pm   #387
inch37
Originally Posted by muranogrl
Well my SA told me it would be the end of the first week of may. Maybe other colors will be in sooner? I know some stores have some in. My RI is not in yet though.
Ahh ok.. I'm not in a rush ill just order online. I think it will be like kusama available for a few weeks at least :)
Apr 30, 2013, 8:58pm   #388
maye
A Cosmo please...
Hi all! I'm in!
I have no problems where the leather cinches, so far. We shall see. I bought in April 1st.
Attached Images

Apr 30, 2013, 9:03pm   #389
muranogrl
Meet Poppy the Pug
Gorgeous!!
Apr 30, 2013, 9:53pm   #390
c
coloLVer
Originally Posted by maye
Hi all! I'm in!
I have no problems where the leather cinches, so far. We shall see. I bought in April 1st.
Hi Maye,
Where was your blue Ikat gm made? I'm hoping you say France (there was an earlier theory that potentially made in France could be the problem batch).

I LOVE mine. The lining is so pretty. And I love that it's different that the other million NF's out there!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >