POST A REPLY

Apr 8, 2012, 6:50pm   #1006
Originally Posted by lovesfashion888
Beautiful bag and lovely bag charm! I love the monty and I love seeing pictures of it. Do you happen to have any modeling photos? I adore the GM
This one for u

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Attached Images

Apr 8, 2012, 7:09pm   #1007
Beautiful bag and lovely bag charm! I love the monty and I love seeing pictures of it. Do you happen to have any modeling photos? I adore the GM
Another where u can see the bag

Attached Images

Apr 9, 2012, 11:15am   #1008
Originally Posted by MNinVA
This one for u

Love the GM also .. Can't wait to wear mine
Apr 10, 2012, 3:59am   #1009
l
This one for u

Thank you so much! The bag looks absolutely GORGEOUS on you! I feel this bag is underrated, it is lovely
Apr 10, 2012, 9:31am   #1010
Does anyone know if monty will actually be discontinued soon? I called lv here in uae and they said that the pm size has been out of stock for a while. They only have the gm available.
Apr 10, 2012, 12:52pm   #1011
m
Originally Posted by hazelarceo
Does anyone know if monty will actually be discontinued soon? I called lv here in uae and they said that the pm size has been out of stock for a while. They only have the gm available.
That's what they told me at two different stores in Dallas. They haven't seen this bag in a while and think it's being discontinued. Hope not:(
Apr 10, 2012, 5:22pm   #1012
Thank you so much! The bag looks absolutely GORGEOUS on you! I feel this bag is underrated, it is lovely
Thanks a lot... I totally agree with you it is underrate!!! I love how roomy and light weight it is.

Apr 11, 2012, 9:40am   #1013
Originally Posted by mac01
That's what they told me at two different stores in Dallas. They haven't seen this bag in a while and think it's being discontinued. Hope not:(
I really hope not! I want to own this mono bag! I think its very comfy and light weight! :)
Apr 11, 2012, 9:57am   #1014
This one for u

You look so fab!!! love it
Apr 11, 2012, 5:28pm   #1015
Originally Posted by CaptHaddock

You look so fab!!! love it
Thanks a lot :)

Apr 12, 2012, 4:30am   #1016
Z
I wish this came in DE
Apr 17, 2012, 1:22pm   #1017
Live.Laugh.Love.
Joining the club with my GM. For reference, I am 5'5 and currently 150lbs :)

Apr 17, 2012, 4:21pm   #1018
You and your Monty GM look AWESOME!!!
Apr 17, 2012, 9:04pm   #1019
Beautiful....but seriously, there is no no way you weight 150#~ You are so little!
Apr 17, 2012, 9:27pm   #1020
Live.Laugh.Love.
Originally Posted by j'adore coach
You and your Monty GM look AWESOME!!!
Thank you!!!

Originally Posted by Twingles
Beautiful....but seriously, there is no no way you weight 150#~ You are so little!
Lol, trust me, its actually 153 i just rounded off hehe. 5months ago, i was 182lbs when i gave birth. Dropped to 157 lbs 3 weeks postpartum coz I was BFeeding. But when i went back to work it was hard to keep it up and i ended up stopping and so did the weight loss lol. I was 130 pre-pregnancy, and when i got married in 2004, i was a mere 100lbs!

Sorry for the long response hehe, your post just made me realize how my weight has been all over the place since i found out we were expecting up to today.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Clubhouse