POST A REPLY

May 25, 2012, 8:10am   #121
They have some on eBay...there's GM size listed for $4500 or best offer.. I was like
May 25, 2012, 8:26am   #122
Originally Posted by deb68nc
They have some on eBay...there's GM size listed for $4500 or best offer.. I was like
Damn !!! Pre-own on that price ?? No thanks !
Lol that's my daughter almost a year tuition !
I'll survive it's really pretty !!!

Thank u !!!
Jul 24, 2012, 11:29pm   #123
Here are my SLG's.
Attached Images

Jul 27, 2012, 10:02am   #124
H
I know ... and I wonder if prices will continue to spiral upwards. I had one of the GMs checked by Addy - its brand new and comes with the coin purse. Any with lower prices seem to be used or questionable. I'm pretty sure a fake one sold recently for over $1600! I really want it!!!! Do you like yours? Do you USE it or is it packed away as an "investment"?
Jul 28, 2012, 7:40am   #125
Hi, It is a very beautiful bag...the detailing is amazing with all the colors and design..it's definitely eye catching..I use mine very little for I don't want it to be too worn out because it's a limited edition piece and therefore i wouldn't want to fork up another crazy amount of $ for another one..One is enough for me :)
Jul 28, 2012, 1:15pm   #126
H
Hi, It is a very beautiful bag...the detailing is amazing with all the colors and design..it's definitely eye catching..I use mine very little for I don't want it to be too worn out because it's a limited edition piece and therefore i wouldn't want to fork up another crazy amount of $ for another one..One is enough for me :)
I just took another look at a GM in a consignment store in Atlanta. Its less than half the price of these new ones on eBay and has a 14 day money back guarantee ...I've had addy check 2 so far so I think I know what to look for .... I don't plan to use 100% of the time, especially the GM size, but now I will feel like I'm allowed to use it. Plus I just can't make my fingers work to pay these inflated prices. I remember the Beanie baby and Cabbage Patch doll craze LOl I'm showing my age
Aug 2, 2012, 9:27pm   #127
H
To all MOCA lucky owners:
Couple of questions...is the lining of the pocket shiny/ plasticky feeling?
Are the cinching straps thinner than other Neverfulls? It just feels so different than my MM
Mar 8, 2014, 9:19pm   #128
P
How do to spot a fake moca neverfull???
Mar 8, 2014, 9:26pm   #129
P
Hi all, recently I brought a moca neverfull online was wondering if anyone can tell me how to tell if its a fake or real thing?? It has date code SP4057...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Clubhouse