POST A REPLY

Feb 23, 2012, 10:00am   #1
blueeyeskelli
Ladies

I have found some CL's I want or infact need on the australian eBay, they are 750.00 ish, however seller states she must declare the value etc and will not mark as a gift "fare enough"

do you know how much roughly I would get charged in customs etc via fedex or UPS?

Is it even worth it as i know some chages can be almost price of a pair of shoes

Thanks
Feb 23, 2012, 11:05am   #2
C.L ♥'s C.L
Originally Posted by blueeyeskelli
Ladies

I have found some CL's I want or infact need on the australian eBay, they are 750.00 ish, however seller states she must declare the value etc and will not mark as a gift "fare enough"

do you know how much roughly I would get charged in customs etc via fedex or UPS?

Is it even worth it as i know some chages can be almost price of a pair of shoes

Thanks
About 200+ in charges from my experience!
Feb 23, 2012, 11:12am   #3
Big Heels=Big Dreams
Never had any from Aus but had 2 pairs from the US and the most I've been charged is about 50.
Feb 23, 2012, 1:54pm   #4
C.L ♥'s C.L
Originally Posted by Loubiwhirl_
Never had any from Aus but had 2 pairs from the US and the most I've been charged is about 50.
Your so lucky! I think they love stinging me! Least I've paid is about 40 that was on a value of $100 from USA and the most I've paid was 287 on a value of $950
I bought a bag from Aus the value was $1500 AUD custom charge was about 180-200 (I think)

..Just for info>>>I bought my Mago's from an Aus seller but she put value as $100 AUD so I had no custom charge!
Feb 23, 2012, 2:18pm   #5
Big Heels=Big Dreams
Originally Posted by heychar
Your so lucky! I think they love stinging me! Least I've paid is about 40 that was on a value of $100 from USA and the most I've paid was 287 on a value of $950
I bought a bag from Aus the value was $1500 AUD custom charge was about 180-200 (I think)

..Just for info>>>I bought my Mago's from an Aus seller but she put value as $100 AUD so I had no custom charge!

Yowza! Thats enough to put me off buying abroad!
Feb 23, 2012, 2:20pm   #6
blueeyeskelli
About 200+ in charges from my experience!
wowzers, yeh i am going to leave then as they said they would put the full value :(
Feb 23, 2012, 2:23pm   #7
C.L ♥'s C.L
Yowza! Thats enough to put me off buying abroad!
You'd think that it have that affect on me! ..but nope I still get slapped with the silly stick when I see something I have to have! ..but pats self on the back! bcuz I saw a Birkin they other day from USA but soon reality checked myself with the possible custom charges on that! can you imagine
Feb 23, 2012, 2:28pm   #8
C.L ♥'s C.L
Originally Posted by blueeyeskelli
wowzers, yeh i am going to leave then as they said they would put the full value :(
If they are rare must haves then yep! but if you can get them here then I agree leave them!
Feb 23, 2012, 3:04pm   #9
Big Heels=Big Dreams
You'd think that it have that affect on me! ..but nope I still get slapped with the silly stick when I see something I have to have! ..but pats self on the back! bcuz I saw a Birkin they other day from USA but soon reality checked myself with the possible custom charges on that! can you imagine
Im proud of you girl, remortgaging for a bag, no matter how fabulous, is never a good idea!
Feb 23, 2012, 3:07pm   #10
C.L ♥'s C.L
Im proud of you girl, remortgaging for a bag, no matter how fabulous, is never a good idea!
Feb 24, 2012, 8:30am   #11
Shoe addict
Wow, I will avoid doing this then! So hard to find classic louboutins in the Uk! I'm getting close to giving up! X
Feb 24, 2012, 9:53am   #12
Originally Posted by blondieuk
Wow, I will avoid doing this then! So hard to find classic louboutins in the Uk! I'm getting close to giving up! X
Try selfridges ?
Feb 24, 2012, 10:01am   #13
Shoe addict
Originally Posted by samina

Try selfridges ?
I did hon, no classic style especially in my size. Pigalles are like gold dust but Bianca will be in April :-) I'm on the waiting list x
Feb 24, 2012, 11:21am   #14
Originally Posted by blondieuk

I did hon, no classic style especially in my size. Pigalles are like gold dust but Bianca will be in April :-) I'm on the waiting list x
They had loads of black kid Pigalles around 14th feb a big delivery.. What colour and size are you after if I see some ill let you know.

Bianca what colours did you wait list for?
I really want some Ron rons in suede
Feb 24, 2012, 4:23pm   #15
Shoe addict
Originally Posted by samina

They had loads of black kid Pigalles around 14th feb a big delivery.. What colour and size are you after if I see some ill let you know.

Bianca what colours did you wait list for?
I really want some Ron rons in suede
Oh samina thankyou! Such a sweetie! I went to bham one. I'm usually a 5 so I think a regular 38 will fit. I'm currently watching a pair on eBay, I asked girls to authenticate. There not too sure xxx
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin Louboutin Shopping