POST A REPLY

May 3, 2011, 1:00am   #1
In my Paradigm
I assume many of you have ordered from the boutiques in UK and the courier service which they use is Worldnet. May i know how can i track the shipment once it leaves UK? Apparently, the Worldnet website doesn't update when it leaves UK.
May 3, 2011, 6:25am   #2
JGM ♥ PMG
It might be able to be tracked through the service they pass the package off to – whether it be your country's mail service or another service.
May 3, 2011, 7:46pm   #3
Are you based in Singapore? I bought a pair of CLs from motcomb it was about GBP350 inclusive of shipping fees, they shipped via worldnet and transfer to a local airfreight company, Sagawa. Not sure if you can track on their website but they got to Singapore in 3 days, very fast. But Sagawa charged me permit tax of almost SGD 60 on top of the 7% GST for one pair of shoes. Never come across this permit tax when things are shipped via DHL, FEdex or UPS though. Just thought i share...
May 3, 2011, 7:51pm   #4
I want this one! <3
Worldnet is really quick. I buy from Motcomb street very often and it usually arrives to NYC within 3 business days.
May 3, 2011, 10:02pm   #5
In my Paradigm
Originally Posted by meltdown_ice
Are you based in Singapore? I bought a pair of CLs from motcomb it was about GBP350 inclusive of shipping fees, they shipped via worldnet and transfer to a local airfreight company, Sagawa. Not sure if you can track on their website but they got to Singapore in 3 days, very fast. But Sagawa charged me permit tax of almost SGD 60 on top of the 7% GST for one pair of shoes. Never come across this permit tax when things are shipped via DHL, FEdex or UPS though. Just thought i share...
Yes i am based in Singapore.

I just checked and my parcel is held at the customs!!I guess i will have to pay for the taxes or whatever permit tax...

The last time i received my parcel from Worldnet, there was no tax incurred. I guess i can't escape it this time...
May 3, 2011, 10:04pm   #6
In my Paradigm
Originally Posted by jeshika
Worldnet is really quick. I buy from Motcomb street very often and it usually arrives to NYC within 3 business days.
yeah worldnet is usually quick. I remember there was a time when my shoes arrived the very next day and i am based in Singapore, which is half way around the globe...
May 4, 2011, 4:12am   #7
In my Paradigm
Finally, i received an email from the Sagawa company. As meltdown_ice has mentioned, this stupid company wants to collect $69.95 from me, saying its some permit fee. The worst part is that they can only deliver it on friday. I called the company and gave them a good scolding. I told them that even Fedex or DHL is not charging so much for the permits. The person on the line have it reduced to $40 right away and assured that it will be delivered tomorrow.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin Louboutin Shopping