POST A REPLY

Jan 29, 2012, 4:09pm   #1
V
Vanka_vstanka
Hi everyone!

I am new to CL and would like to know the following:

Do they have an outlet store?
Do they have sales and if so when?
Do they have shops in the airports so I can buy the shoes VAT free?
Are they cheaper in USA than in the UK?
Do they have student discount?
Do they offer any kind of discount?
Is the sizing of the shoes consistent across the models? (e.g. if i try one model in size 40 and it fits, does it mean if i buy another model in 40, it will fit as well)

I am in the UK and have seen on net-a-porter the Piou Piou 85 patent-leather pumps in Nude for 425 euros.

Any idea if i can buy them for less?

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

p.s. i need the shoes for my wedding and maybe u can suggest me something else? I need them to be with not so high heels and in a pale color like Nude, but not white. The wedding is in the summer but i would prefer closed pumps.

Again, thanks a lot!
Feb 29, 2012, 11:17am   #2
blueeyeskelli
blueeyeskelli
Originally Posted by Vanka_vstanka
Hi everyone!

I am new to CL and would like to know the following:

Do they have an outlet store?
Do they have sales and if so when?
Are they cheaper in USA than in the UK?
Do they have student discount?
Do they offer any kind of discount?
Is the sizing of the shoes consistent across the models? (e.g. if i try one model in size 40 and it fits, does it mean if i buy another model in 40, it will fit as well)

I am in the UK and have seen on net-a-porter the Piou Piou 85 patent-leather pumps in Nude for 425 euros.

Any idea if i can buy them for less?

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

p.s. i need the shoes for my wedding and maybe u can suggest me something else? I need them to be with not so high heels and in a pale color like Nude, but not white. The wedding is in the summer but i would prefer closed pumps.

Again, thanks a lot!
Hi

Do they have an outlet store? Not an official louboutin outlet store
Do they have sales and if so when? Sales in UK really vary best time is around xmas/new year however the selection and sizes are very limited
Are they cheaper in USA than in the UK? Louboutins are much cheaper in the UK than the USA, i ended up paying over the odds for my bianca's whilst there in December,
Do they have student discount? Not that I am aware off
Do they offer any kind of discount? Not that I am aware of unless you score them in the sale
Is the sizing of the shoes consistent across the models? (e.g. if i try one model in size 40 and it fits, does it mean if i buy another model in 40, it will fit as well) The sizing can vary in the design of the shoe, for example most i am a 38 but in pigalle i am a 38.5 as i find they are narrow

I hope this helps

xx
Feb 29, 2012, 11:48am   #3
gymangel812
<3OOO~~~
Originally Posted by blueeyeskelli
Hi

Do they have an outlet store? Not an official louboutin outlet store
Do they have sales and if so when? Sales in UK really vary best time is around xmas/new year however the selection and sizes are very limited
Are they cheaper in USA than in the UK? Louboutins are much cheaper in the UK than the USA, i ended up paying over the odds for my bianca's whilst there in December,
Do they have student discount? Not that I am aware off
Do they offer any kind of discount? Not that I am aware of unless you score them in the sale
Is the sizing of the shoes consistent across the models? (e.g. if i try one model in size 40 and it fits, does it mean if i buy another model in 40, it will fit as well) The sizing can vary in the design of the shoe, for example most i am a 38 but in pigalle i am a 38.5 as i find they are narrow

I hope this helps

xx
shoes in the UK are only cheaper than the US if the VAT is removed in my experience. otherwise, they are more. paris might be cheaper though. there are no airport shops.
Feb 29, 2012, 5:56pm   #4
blueeyeskelli
blueeyeskelli
Originally Posted by gymangel812
shoes in the UK are only cheaper than the US if the VAT is removed in my experience. otherwise, they are more. paris might be cheaper though. there are no airport shops.
that is strange as they are a lot more expensive, for example my biancas were 895 and then tax on top totally £600.00 and they are £495.00 here odd :)
Mar 3, 2012, 3:44am   #5
V
Vanka_vstanka
thank you all! Looks like I have to continue saving :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >