Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

• AUTHENTICATE these Louboutin Shoes • READ 1st POST!!!

DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Apr 2, 2010, 10:35am   #3271
Stephanie***'s Avatar
Stephanie***
Member
Originally Posted by NANI1972
Wanted to know if these are really signed by the SHOE GOD himself?
And of course if they are authentic?
TIA!

Item Name: Patent red Rolando
Item number: 110514849165
Seller: erdem.123
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Christian-Loubou...item19bb32c58d
They look good to me!
Apr 2, 2010, 11:28am   #3272
crazzee_shopper's Avatar
crazzee_shopper
Now a Mrs.
Originally Posted by tampura
Hi Ladies. I have been searching for my first beautiful pair of Louboutins, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Item: Christian Louboutin Simple 100 Black Patent New 37.5
Listing number: 280487106165
Seller: jordan6987
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Comments: The listing says Simple, but they look more like Decolletes to me (which is what I'm looking for anyway! ). What do you think?
Originally Posted by Stephanie***
I think they are good but wait for a second opinion!
It looks like a pair I had authenticated awhile back. Same listing word for word. Same pics too!

Maybe it didn't fit the original buyer??

Originally Posted by crazzee_shopper
listing: 130375468378
seller: shoesgalore78
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
comments: It doesn't look like simples to me.
Originally Posted by melialuvs2shop
those decolletes are good
Last edited Apr 2, 2010 at 11:36am.
Apr 2, 2010, 12:27pm   #3273
c
cindy74
loubi lover
fingers crossed
seller:charlotte
number:5006052437
link:http://annonces.ebay.fr/viewad/LOUBO...-39/5006052437
Apr 2, 2010, 1:07pm   #3274
myminimee's Avatar
myminimee
Member
hi! need your help again. pls authenticate the following items. thanks!

item:black patent privatita
item #: 370356138971
seller: bhexpress
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

item: feticha boots
number: 350329152415
seller: melrosemax
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
comments: can u tell if the other items look legit, as well?

item: NP
number: 400110006810
seller: belowcostdesigners
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Apr 2, 2010, 1:13pm   #3275
melialuvs2shop's Avatar
melialuvs2shop
Member
Originally Posted by myminimee
hi! need your help again. pls authenticate the following items. thanks!

item:black patent privatita
item #: 370356138971
seller: bhexpress
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

item: feticha boots
number: 350329152415
seller: melrosemax
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
comments: can u tell if the other items look legit, as well?

item: NP
number: 400110006810
seller: belowcostdesigners
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

those are all good
Apr 2, 2010, 1:18pm   #3276
myminimee's Avatar
myminimee
Member
Originally Posted by melialuvs2shop
those are all good
Thanks, Melia!
Apr 2, 2010, 1:34pm   #3277
Stephanie***'s Avatar
Stephanie***
Member
Originally Posted by cindy74
fingers crossed
seller:charlotte
number:5006052437
link:http://annonces.ebay.fr/viewad/LOUBO...-39/5006052437
Please ask for more pictures! I guess the first one is stolen, looks like a studio pic...

Or wait for somebody who can judge on these which are added!
Apr 2, 2010, 1:46pm   #3278
NANI1972's Avatar
NANI1972
Member
Please authenticate

Item: CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN ROLANDE PUMP HEEL NEW sz 37
Item number: 120535349964
Seller: gorillagoods
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOU...item1c10777acc

TIA!
Apr 2, 2010, 1:49pm   #3279
melialuvs2shop's Avatar
melialuvs2shop
Member
Originally Posted by NANI1972
Please authenticate

Item: CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN ROLANDE PUMP HEEL NEW sz 37
Item number: 120535349964
Seller: gorillagoods
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOU...item1c10777acc

TIA!

those are good
Apr 2, 2010, 1:50pm   #3280
NANI1972's Avatar
NANI1972
Member
Originally Posted by melialuvs2shop
those are good
Thanks, appreciate the help!
Apr 2, 2010, 2:42pm   #3281
rdgldy's Avatar
rdgldy
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by cindy74
fingers crossed
seller:charlotte
number:5006052437
link:http://annonces.ebay.fr/viewad/LOUBO...-39/5006052437
look fine
Apr 2, 2010, 2:50pm   #3282
O
Oliwka
Green Gucci Girl
Hi, help needed with these CLs!

Item name: New Christian Louboutin Green Leather Heels Sz 7
Item number: 380219126524
Seller: linda's stuff
Link: http://cgi.ebay.pl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Apr 2, 2010, 3:00pm   #3283
v
valin_one
Member
Item:NIB*CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN MADAME CLAUDE d'ORSAY PUMPS NEW
Listing number:260579037452
Seller:wingate*09
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-CHRISTIAN-LO...item3cabb8910c
Comments:Hi girls please can someone authenticate this beautiful Cl shoes because i want to buy it and i think they are authentic!!
Pleaseeee help meeeeeeeee
Apr 2, 2010, 3:04pm   #3284
rdgldy's Avatar
rdgldy
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by Oliwka
Hi, help needed with these CLs!

Item name: New Christian Louboutin Green Leather Heels Sz 7
Item number: 380219126524
Seller: linda's stuff
Link: http://cgi.ebay.pl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Good.
Apr 2, 2010, 3:06pm   #3285
rdgldy's Avatar
rdgldy
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by valin_one
Item:NIB*CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN MADAME CLAUDE d'ORSAY PUMPS NEW
Listing number:260579037452
Seller:wingate*09
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-CHRISTIAN-LO...item3cabb8910c
Comments:Hi girls please can someone authenticate this beautiful Cl shoes because i want to buy it and i think they are authentic!!
Pleaseeee help meeeeeeeee
Good
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools