Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

READ ME: Shhhh! This is a library! *About this Forum*

POST A REPLY

Dec 11, 2008, 11:09am   #1
Swanky Mama Of Three
Welcome to the CL Library
There's no chatting in here; no questions, no comments, etc. . .
Please start a new thread in the regular CL Forum w/ questions or commentary

Please rememebr to watermark your photos before posting, also I'm begging you, yes groveling PLEASE do not only hotlink your photos. What happens is in a few months you empty your photobucket album and we're stuck w/ red X's all over the library.
If you must hotlink, PLEASE also use our "manage attachments" tool and upload them w/ tPF hosting it.

If there's a style we're missing, just post it here and we'll make a new thread for it.

Enjoy and fill up YOUR new library!
Last edited Jan 11, 2010 at 8:07am.
Dec 11, 2008, 1:04pm   #2
JetSetGo!
JGM ♥ PMG
Here are some styles that I think could use their own threads

Bling Bling (like a VP with Crystal detail)
Armadillo (very unique d'Orsay with layered detail, came in many color variations)
Caracolo & Caracolo Plateau (shared thread –*very unique peep-toe with Zipper detail, came in many variations with and without platform)
Ariella (a classic CL ankle Boot style)
Gwennissima (Pigalle with Platform)
Yoyo Zeppa (in its own thread – Platform, Yoyo)
Decol zep (in its own thread – Platform Decollete 868)
Ernesta & Ernesta Plateau (shared thread – classic Peep-toe t-strap with and without platform)
Metal Heels (Yoyospina, Lola, Twistochat, etc)
Studded styles (Ariella Clou, Mouse Clou, Astraqueen, etc)

Dec 11, 2008, 3:26pm   #3
Swanky Mama Of Three
Yoyo Zeppa is different/different enough from Yoyos?
Dec 11, 2008, 10:26pm   #4
JetSetGo!
JGM ♥ PMG
They are both pretty common. The Yoyo Zeppa has a platform, the Yoyo does not. The Yoyo also comes in several heel heights and shapes. In my opinion, it's a different shoe, but if you do not feel it's different enough, not worries.
Dec 12, 2008, 9:34am   #5
Swanky Mama Of Three
I don't know enough to decide, LOL! I'm in over my head, I can drive but I need navigation!
Dec 12, 2008, 9:35am   #6
Swanky Mama Of Three
Oh and thanks everyone for taking major ownership in this Forum. The fact that you guys are quickly filling the threads shows how much you needed it and truly appreciate it . . . brilliant!
Dec 13, 2008, 7:57am   #7
JetSetGo!
JGM ♥ PMG
Thank you, Swanky. You are truly incredible.
Dec 13, 2008, 8:07am   #8
JetSetGo!
JGM ♥ PMG
Originally Posted by Swanky Mama Of Three
I don't know enough to decide, LOL! I'm in over my head, I can drive but I need navigation!
Here is a pic of each to help.

This is the Yoyo Zeppa (pic from eBay). I've only seen it come in this heel height. It's like a Very Prive with an exposed platform. There is also a sling black version that I *believe* is called Yoyo Zeppa Slingback

This is the Yoyo with an 85mm sculpted heel (my wedding pic). They also come with a 100mm sculpted heel and the same heel you see on the Yoyo Zeppa. There are three heel variations on these.

Last edited Dec 13, 2008 at 8:12am.
Dec 13, 2008, 9:12pm   #9
tuvili
I really think the Fontanete could use its own thread. It's different enough from the VP.... the sides are cut higher. JMO.
Dec 14, 2008, 9:13am   #10
sdesaye
Would "Ankle Straps" be too anal for a thread?
Dec 16, 2008, 10:33pm   #11
niccig
Do you think there are enough styles in animal print to warrant an animal print thread? I'm thinking of my leopard pony Stevas... the poor girls just don't fit in anywhere else!
Dec 17, 2008, 10:00am   #12
Swanky Mama Of Three
oh sure!
Dec 17, 2008, 12:00pm   #13
niccig
Thanks Swanky! I'll have to take some pics when I get home and put them in.
Dec 17, 2008, 5:39pm   #14
rilokiley
Do you think we should have a "wedding shoes" thread? or would that be too similar to "special occasions"?

I thought it would be a good idea just because a lot of ladies always ask about Loubs for their wedding.
Dec 17, 2008, 5:51pm   #15
Swanky Mama Of Three
Good question . . . I'd say it would go in special occassion since it's unlikely that thread will be super full.
What does everyone else think?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >