Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

*The Luscious LM Cuir Tote Club!*

POST A REPLY

Mar 6, 2014, 6:30pm   #1
piperhallie
live in love
Starting a Longchamp LM Cuir Tote clubhouse! Please post your beautiful LM Cuirs in all colors and sizes. I'd love to have large one in each color!
Attached Images

Mar 6, 2014, 6:31pm   #2
piperhallie
live in love
Here's my lovely, purchased last year. The leather is still beautiful and supple!
Attached Images

Mar 6, 2014, 7:24pm   #3
N
Never Enuf
Debt by Bags
I have been debating about getting this but didn't see many reviews. Glad to have a forum for it. Maybe I'll get one during their semi-annual sale in June😊
Mar 6, 2014, 7:27pm   #4
piperhallie
live in love
Originally Posted by Never Enuf
I have been debating about getting this but didn't see many reviews. Glad to have a forum for it. Maybe I'll get one during their semi-annual sale in June😊
You'll love it. The tote is perfect in size for everyday use and work. I have a purse organizer to help me keep things in place as well. I've worn it in the rain with no marks/damage to the leather!
Mar 7, 2014, 10:46am   #5
eehlers
Adrift and At Peace
I'm actually considering the smaller size of this in the honey color. Looks like the perfect size for every day use (not too small/not too big) and the leather looks like it's yummy.
Mar 7, 2014, 11:26am   #6
piperhallie
live in love
Originally Posted by eehlers
I'm actually considering the smaller size of this in the honey color. Looks like the perfect size for every day use (not too small/not too big) and the leather looks like it's yummy.

It's super yummy. Here are some reference pics of the Korean celeb who's the new face of the LM Cuir. I posted more in the "Celebrities and their Longchamp" sub forum!
Attached Images

Mar 20, 2014, 7:03pm   #7
seton
Keeper of the Flame
clutch in outremer
Attached Images

Mar 20, 2014, 7:41pm   #8
MiaBorsa
Closet Diving Team
Originally Posted by piperhallie
Here's my lovely, purchased last year. The leather is still beautiful and supple!
That bag is fabulous. Is that color still available? Beautiful!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >