Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Longchamp. Whats the big deal?

POST A REPLY

Mar 25, 2012, 4:36pm   #151
LOUISBOY
Well I have the large tote in 4 colors. They are nice to have when you want to go to the beach, mall or travel. Its nice not having to worry about them. Mine sits in sand and they are mostly water proof! I love using them in vegas!
Mar 29, 2012, 12:39am   #152
K
Kylie_Chanel
Envious
Do you all like the Le Pliage or the Planetes bag better? I always wanted a dark purple Le Pliage bag (size large) but now I really like the look of the Planetes black large bag! What do you all think??
Mar 29, 2012, 10:24am   #153
Forsyte
The big deal is that it makes having to carry a large amount of things efficiently "no big deal".
May 16, 2012, 1:09am   #154
ladysingingsoul
I love my Longchamp. I grew up with them and have stuffed virtually everything I could into each of them. The zippers they manufacture with them are incredible- I have NO idea how they haven't busted. You could throw those bags in the fire and I bet they'd make it out without a scratch. Worth every penny IMO
May 16, 2012, 3:48am   #155
City Chic
I had no idea why the Le Pliages were so big either ("HOW much for a nylon bag?!") - until I got my hands on one. I just love everything about them: lightweight, durable, comfortable, waterproof, good for travel, simple but can be dressy, etc. They're chic AND functional, which is a huge plus for me. The only thing is that there aren't really any organizational pockets and it tends to sag, but both of those issues are easily solved with a purse organizer. Longchamp also offers repairs (even for holes that develop in the corners, a common problem), which is reassuring.
Last edited May 16, 2012 at 3:54am.
May 16, 2012, 4:45am   #156
Sophie-Rose
I'm going to buy my first Longchamp Le Pliage this weekend!!
I can't decide what size to get!!
I'm moving to London at the end of the summer so it will be my everyday bag for work ect. I'm not sure if I should get M or L and I find all the photo's in the "show you Longchamp" thread to be rather confusing haha

I also can't pick a colour - I love navy, black and grey

I'm sure I will buy more in the future haha
May 16, 2012, 6:16am   #157
happywife18
Hi Sophie. I just got into longchamp recently. I have 2 large and 1 medium. For me, the medium size is the best for everyday bag. The large size is excellent to use when you are traveling. Good luck in your purchase.

Originally Posted by Sophie-Rose
I'm going to buy my first Longchamp Le Pliage this weekend!!
I can't decide what size to get!!
I'm moving to London at the end of the summer so it will be my everyday bag for work ect. I'm not sure if I should get M or L and I find all the photo's in the "show you Longchamp" thread to be rather confusing haha

I also can't pick a colour - I love navy, black and grey

I'm sure I will buy more in the future haha
May 16, 2012, 12:18pm   #158
C
CPrincessUK
Caribbean Princess
Since I left my last post I have bought another one, black short handle open tote and I want to add a chocolate long handle large shopper. These bags are incredible carry Alls and look good with my designer bags.
I am a total convert!
May 16, 2012, 1:12pm   #159
b
beadazzle
I own a yellow Le Pliage and use it to carry stuff around. It is hardy and light but what I do not like about it is the lack of pockets. I would much prefer my leather Au Sultan tote.
May 16, 2012, 3:27pm   #160
City Chic
Originally Posted by happywife18
Hi Sophie. I just got into longchamp recently. I have 2 large and 1 medium. For me, the medium size is the best for everyday bag. The large size is excellent to use when you are traveling. Good luck in your purchase.
I agree, the medium is more of an everyday size. I use a large one for school.
May 16, 2012, 3:33pm   #161
d
dolphin
I have Le Pilage in Bilberry and Planetes. Both in large size. I carry them to work everyday because I'm so used to carry large bags. I had recently bought the Planetes bag because the Bilberry one had small tears at the four corners after one and half year of use. Now i use this as a weekend/diaper bag. Thinking of acquriing another Le Pilage in Navy or Graphite in either medium or large size.
May 16, 2012, 3:37pm   #162
d
dolphin
Originally Posted by beadazzle
I own a yellow Le Pliage and use it to carry stuff around. It is hardy and light but what I do not like about it is the lack of pockets. I would much prefer my leather Au Sultan tote.
Agreed on the lack of pockets. I would prefer to have one on the exterior.

Saw the leather series (w/o long strap) in the store but it is too expensive.
May 16, 2012, 11:55pm   #163
zashikibuta
Mines are in hiding right now b/c I used them to death all last year. And soo many people have them out now - it gets frustrating (which is why i'm not a big fan of the monogram lv - my poor speedy gets no love sometimes).

But who knows if the mood flies by, i might pull it out.

It's functional, efficient, and chic at the same time. BUT it can be a black hole..
May 17, 2012, 1:00am   #164
handbag*girl
I just got the short handled medium tote in black and added a purse organizer. It's a pretty fab everyday bag.
May 17, 2012, 3:54am   #165
faye86
I'll go for large long handle. I think it's user friendly. You can put the bag organizer inside to arrange your stuffs. Will help especially when you need to answer a phone call.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >