Home > >

Longchamp Prices in the philippines?

POST A REPLY

Jul 18, 2012, 1:50am   #16
d
daliringpam
Ebay for P3,000 for the Large LePliage w/ Long Handles :) complete with papers.
Feb 27, 2014, 2:43pm   #17
E
EmerSaveuc
hi daliringpam can u please send me the sellerin ebay .. thanks
Feb 27, 2014, 4:23pm   #18
LadySwan
It is normal, designer brand in Asia is expensive than US
Feb 27, 2014, 10:02pm   #19
jadeaymanalac
GIVENCHY FANATIC
Where is cheaper to get Longchamp? Hong Kong or Philippines? And does anyone knows if the customized le pliage is also available in Philippines? TIA
Feb 24, 2015, 5:57am   #20
m
manpursefan
Hey guys, does anyone know the current price of the LP large travel bag 1624 in Rustans Makati or Shangrila?
Mar 6, 2015, 3:47am   #21
s
selynne
Hi!

Does anybody here bought Longchamp bags from THE BAGMASTER of Zalora Marketplace? Any feedback? Thanks!
Jun 13, 2015, 9:21am   #22
h
honey0608
Hi!

Does anybody know the price of LP LLH in greenbelt 5? Because I went to Rustan's Gateway the other day and it's worth Php6,450 but they only have limited color selection. I'm just wondering if the price in gb5 is just the same with gateway's or a bit higher due to its location? I'm planning to buy my very first Longchamp LP tote.️ I hope it's worth it. Thank you!:)
Jun 13, 2015, 9:25am   #23
nasheenash
Originally Posted by honey0608
Hi!

Does anybody know the price of LP LLH in greenbelt 5? Because I went to Rustan's Gateway the other day and it's worth Php6,450 but they only have limited color selection. I'm just wondering if the price in gb5 is just the same with gateway's or a bit higher due to its location? I'm planning to buy my very first Longchamp LP tote.️ I hope it's worth it. Thank you!:)

They have the same price sis. Doncha worry! By the way, just a tip, try to buy in Duty Free their prices are much cheaper bec they dont have tax happy shopping!
Jun 14, 2015, 12:46am   #24
h
honey0608
Originally Posted by nasheenash
They have the same price sis. Doncha worry! By the way, just a tip, try to buy in Duty Free their prices are much cheaper bec they dont have tax happy shopping!

Thank you!:)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >