Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Favourite color of all time for longchamp le pliage?

POST A REPLY

Aug 17, 2012, 6:39am   #121
s
shavina
navy
Aug 18, 2012, 5:06am   #122
a
ashley_p
Originally Posted by fsadeli
Hi peeps!! i intend to get a new longchamp le pliage in medium and short handle and i really want to know what color is your favourite for the longchamp bag as i need the one that can match with everything!! i'm thinking between red or black, but now the basic colors are all made from China!! so if u got the same or any else could be a better suggestion for me!! currently i got a le pliage small size short handle in dark purple and i thought it's the easiest to match, so now i'm in dilemma of choosing another color, help please? thanks all!!
Orange
Aug 22, 2012, 9:43pm   #123
Fifitrix
I think I'd go for a camel colour. It may be my next purchase.
Aug 23, 2012, 10:53am   #124
B
Bunny Muffins
I agree caramel. Possibly a nice blue!
Aug 24, 2012, 6:25pm   #125
Bond7Girl
l'air de rien
Originally Posted by violinballet
Wouldn't a navy Longchamp clash with black clothes, and vice versa for black Longchamp and navy clothes? I don't have much black (only a lot of navy) so that wouldn't be a huge issue for me -- I was just wondering if anyone has tried to pair those two colors together.
It doesn't clash at all, and it is a very French color combination!
Aug 24, 2012, 6:28pm   #126
Bond7Girl
l'air de rien
Bilberry is probably my favorite L color, as it is just so unique. Pistache from a few years ago is beautiful, too.

Still, I have practically every style in Navy, because it goes with everything.
Aug 24, 2012, 7:13pm   #127
C
Coteyito
I have a medium one with short handles in a neutral olive green, is very versatile! I use it with different shades of brown, beige, wine, blue, also great with jeans... I really use it a lot! I just found out the name of the color is Loden Green!
Last edited Aug 24, 2012 at 7:31pm. Reason: To add the color of the purse
Aug 25, 2012, 3:14pm   #128
v
violinballet
@Bond7Girl: Hmm. If that's true, I think I may just go for navy over my browns...
Jul 14, 2014, 10:13pm   #129
briallie
I *think* black is my favorite so far.
Trying to decide on another....something for the warmer months.
I have ordered several but cannot decide...maybe beige or slate (I like neutrals )
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >