Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Authenticate This LONGCHAMP! -- Please refer to 1st post!!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 31, 2012, 8:33pm   #6106
r
roveeann
Rovee
Originally Posted by rx4dsoul
Looks good :)

So is this real??
Jul 31, 2012, 9:36pm   #6107
rx4dsoul's Avatar
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by roveeann

So is this real??
Yes.
Jul 31, 2012, 9:37pm   #6108
r
roveeann
Rovee
Originally Posted by rx4dsoul
Yes.
What a relief!! thank you so much
Aug 1, 2012, 12:55am   #6109
b
baglover34
Member
Originally Posted by rx4dsoul
This is Real. :)
thanks so much!!!! but still I have another bag to ask this is the previous floral green bag, you asked for a clearer tag. ill repost the pics.
Attached Images
        
Aug 1, 2012, 2:17am   #6110
rx4dsoul's Avatar
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by baglover34

thanks so much!!!! but still I have another bag to ask this is the previous floral green bag, you asked for a clearer tag. ill repost the pics.
It's Real.
Aug 1, 2012, 4:58am   #6111
j
jojo3
Member
Hi I'm brand new to this forum, so I don't know if I'm doing this right, but please authenticate this bag for me!

Le Pliage Large Tote (Dark Green)
Seller is feilowong on eCrater
http://www.ecrater.com/p/13734730/au...rds=longchamp#


Also as a side note, I know that dark green is not the official name/color of this bag, does anyone know what it really is?
Aug 1, 2012, 5:54am   #6112
m
milenboy
Member
Item : Longchamp Le Pliage LM Metal M Short Handle
Seller: Katsky07
Link : http://www.ebay.ph/itm/CLEARANCE-SAL...item23208138fe
Aug 1, 2012, 6:17am   #6113
rx4dsoul's Avatar
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by jojo3
Hi I'm brand new to this forum, so I don't know if I'm doing this right, but please authenticate this bag for me!

Le Pliage Large Tote (Dark Green)
Seller is feilowong on eCrater
http://www.ecrater.com/p/13734730/au...rds=longchamp#

Also as a side note, I know that dark green is not the official name/color of this bag, does anyone know what it really is?
Please post a photo of the tag so we can figure out the color and autenticity. Thanks:)
Aug 1, 2012, 6:18am   #6114
rx4dsoul's Avatar
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by milenboy
Item : Longchamp Le Pliage LM Metal M Short Handle
Seller: Katsky07
Link : http://www.ebay.ph/itm/CLEARANCE-SAL...item23208138fe
This is Real.
Aug 1, 2012, 7:42am   #6115
b
baglover34
Member
Originally Posted by rx4dsoul
It's Real.
Aug 1, 2012, 1:55pm   #6116
g
gk16
Member
Hi! I just bought this from a friend who claims this is authentic. I just wanna make sure it is. Kindly authenticate it for me. Le Pliage Large Long handle in curry(not sure of the color though!) TIA!
Attached Images
    
Aug 1, 2012, 5:50pm   #6117
rx4dsoul's Avatar
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by gk16
Hi! I just bought this from a friend who claims this is authentic. I just wanna make sure it is. Kindly authenticate it for me. Le Pliage Large Long handle in curry(not sure of the color though!) TIA!
It's Real. :)
Aug 1, 2012, 7:27pm   #6118
g
gk16
Member
Thanks so much!!
Aug 1, 2012, 7:45pm   #6119
LouboutinFan's Avatar
LouboutinFan
Member
Please authenticate...

Item: LOU BOUTIN Black Ballet Flats Sz 40.5
Listing number: 380459318664
Seller: linda*s***stuff
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/380459318664...ht_2424wt_1042

Item: Christian Louboutin Miss Boxe Black Patent Wedge Heels 40 10 Calf Leather Shoes
Listing number 400312793246
Seller: shopitbeverlyhills
Link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/400312793246...#ht_2508wt_752

Thank you in advance.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools