Home Contemporary Designers Longchamp

Authenticate This LONGCHAMP! -- Please refer to 1st post!!

POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2012, 3:25pm   #5971
n
I've searched everywhere, but cannot find a reference for this bag. Is it really a Longchamp?
Attached Images

Jul 17, 2012, 4:05pm   #5972
p
unfortunately, I don't know enough about Longchamp.
Jul 17, 2012, 5:49pm   #5973
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by new gal
I've searched everywhere, but cannot find a reference for this bag. Is it really a Longchamp?
I'm afraid I cant help you out on this...
Please wait around for Ballet_Russe or CH<3LONGCHAMP for comments. :)
Jul 17, 2012, 6:27pm   #5974
g
Autor D'La Hong medium long handle color: paper. Sorry I'm new in the forum, how can I upload photos?
Jul 17, 2012, 6:38pm   #5975
d
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting so please forgive me if I've done this wrong. I hope it's right!

Name/item description/specific item FIRST: Long strap handbag
Name of the seller: maugrimcats
Item no. : 271013673065
Link to the item/link to the photos or attach photos: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Lo...#ht_500wt_1060
Jul 17, 2012, 7:33pm   #5976
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by rx4dsoul
FRIENDLY REMINDERS FOR MEMBERS SEEKING ASSISTANCE IN AUTHENTICATION :

Please follow format and try to limit to one request per post to avoid confusions and mix-ups:

Name/item description/specific item FIRST:( example: LP Large Long Handle in Rouge ). Sometimes links are posted and the links contain A LOT of items, so please be more specific.
Name of the seller: (if you know it)
Item no.: (if it is on auction)
Link to the item/link to the photos or attach photos : CLEAR PHOTOS of the leather and horse and rider stamp, the zipper head and zipper pull, etc... ESPECIALLY OF THE TAG (when applicable)If there is none, then please ask the seller for it BEFORE posting the item here…. This actually is to save time and money on your part especially when you have a deadline to beat for returning fake items.
Please limit to one item per post. It will be easier to sort out and avoid confusion. You can always post as many separate items as you like.
Following format will also make easier for members to follow who are selling authentic and fake items.

Label your item.
Labelling your item is important, in the sense that some sellers might mislead you...ie show an authentic tag with fake everything else. This is the same reason that we discourage authentication based on the tag alone, we can only say if the TAG is REAL or FAKE, not the item. This is for your safety, unless the item is in your hands and you are absolutely certain the tag isn't a transplanted one (yup, its been done!)

Minimize discussion of details on the main thread please. If your item is found to be not authentic, please backread and take a look at other items that were found to be real. Reasons for failing authenticity will almost always be similar.

Please do not promote sellers.
This is not a substitute for professional authentication.
Please read TPFs rules, regulations and guides.
http://forum.purseblog.com/announcement.php?f=126&a=35
http://forum.purseblog.com/announcement.php?f=126&a=8
Difficulties posting pics? Help is here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-...os-25-115.html
TIA for your cooperation and we hope to be able to help everyone.
Originally Posted by garagegirlmd
Autor D'La Hong medium long handle color: paper. Sorry I'm new in the forum, how can I upload photos?

Welcome! You'll find what you need if you could please run through the post above.:)
Jul 18, 2012, 3:56am   #5977
Pls. authenticate this le pliage medium long handle in graphite. Thanks.

Name:  image-1940987335.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  439.0 KB

Name:  image-2378835412.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  460.2 KB

Name:  image-594766910.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  460.4 KB

Name:  image-3729039493.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  464.9 KB
Jul 18, 2012, 10:28am   #5978
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by Rachelle07
Pls. authenticate this le pliage medium long handle in graphite. Thanks.

Attachment 1798176
That is not the tag of a Graphite item.
Jul 18, 2012, 12:47pm   #5979
d
Name/item description/specific item FIRST: Longchamp victoire BLACK ( medium size short handle)
Name of the seller: myfahionstyle
Item no.: N/A
Link to the item/link to the photos or attach photos :
http://dreamerlcy90.blogspot.com/201...-victoire.html

Just bought this long champ victoire online, and it just reached me today. Found out there's no inner pocket in it. Are all long champ victoire come with inner pocket??
Quite worried......So wanted to make sure if it is authentic.
Bought it from a famous seller online, she has 17000 people liked her fb business page.
She claims NEVER sell fake goods. ALL confirm authentic, I can check with the boutique if don't trust.
But I still feel quite worried, so I need help here.

Please, please. Any help will be much appreciated.
I have posted all pictures of the bag in the link above.

Million thanks!!! Hope it's authentic!! But no inner pocket =(( Can view all the pics?
Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 12:49pm. Reason: URL typed wrongly
Jul 18, 2012, 2:01pm   #5980
Item: AUTHENTIC LONGCHAMP LE PLIAGE BAG LARGE WITH LONG HANDLES
Seller: omwebnet
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

Can you please authenticate this? TIA! I asked the seller for a picture of the tag, but she said it's an older style and it doesn't have a tag. I hope the pictures are clear enough.
Jul 18, 2012, 3:41pm   #5981
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by dreamer86
Name/item description/specific item FIRST: Longchamp victoire BLACK ( medium size short handle)
Name of the seller: myfahionstyle
Item no.: N/A
Link to the item/link to the photos or attach photos :
http://dreamerlcy90.blogspot.com/201...-victoire.html

Just bought this long champ victoire online, and it just reached me today. Found out there's no inner pocket in it. Are all long champ victoire come with inner pocket??
Quite worried......So wanted to make sure if it is authentic.
Bought it from a famous seller online, she has 17000 people liked her fb business page.
She claims NEVER sell fake goods. ALL confirm authentic, I can check with the boutique if don't trust.
But I still feel quite worried, so I need help here.

Please, please. Any help will be much appreciated.
I have posted all pictures of the bag in the link above.

Million thanks!!! Hope it's authentic!! But no inner pocket =(( Can view all the pics?
It is a Fake Victoire unfortunately. Fake tag.
Sorry. :(
Jul 18, 2012, 3:43pm   #5982
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by bagLoVera
Item: AUTHENTIC LONGCHAMP LE PLIAGE BAG LARGE WITH LONG HANDLES
Seller: omwebnet
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

Can you please authenticate this? TIA! I asked the seller for a picture of the tag, but she said it's an older style and it doesn't have a tag. I hope the pictures are clear enough.
I'd like to see a better photo of the zipper pull, Thanks!!!
Jul 19, 2012, 2:05am   #5983
d
Originally Posted by rx4dsoul
It is a Fake Victoire unfortunately. Fake tag.
Sorry. :(
Omg.... Then how does a real tag look like ? Apart from the tag, everything else seems to be a real or fake ? If I bring this bag to Europe, will I get stopped by the custom then ?
Damn, the seller claims its 100 % authentic! And I really don't know how =(
Jul 19, 2012, 2:52am   #5984
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by dreamer86
Omg.... Then how does a real tag look like ? Apart from the tag, everything else seems to be a real or fake ? =(
I'm sorry I can't explain fully what makes the tag Fake.
Suffice to say though, everything else about the item is suspiciously substandard.
Jul 19, 2012, 4:00am   #5985
b
Hi. Im new in purse forum, im not sure if I've uploaded the photo correctly.

to: dreamer86

I also have Victoire in clay LH as well, ill upload photos for you to compare and also to check if mine is authentic, coz it was given as a gift 2 yrs. ago. Hope this cld help.

"still tryin to figure how to upload photos"...
Last edited Jul 19, 2012 at 4:40am. Reason: photos wasn't able to upload
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Longchamp