Home > > >

Would love to hear thoughts on LP leather vs Coach Leather... ?

POST A REPLY

Jun 7, 2012, 9:35am   #16
jenbur
Originally Posted by BAGWANNABE
Love LP. It's hard to settle for anything else! When I see a bag who's appearance I like, I touch it and usually leave it because it just doesn't measure up to LP.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Leathers and linings can make me shudder if they don't have a great texture. And definitely ditto on seeing the bags coming and going. My area is mostly coach and VB. I like that my bags are different. FWIW, Belen Echandia matte leathers are pretty yummy as well.
Jun 11, 2012, 9:16am   #17
peggle
I <3 My Hubby
LP Shrunken Lamb leather is TDF, its top notch in my book ( perry and mel collections rock)
Jun 11, 2012, 1:01pm   #18
olidivia
LP leather is also my favorite. I feel the most Coach leather feels thin and cheap. I do like many of the styles of their bags though. I used to have a Coach legacy bag, high quality leather on that collection, similar to LP in that it has a vintage look.
Jun 12, 2012, 8:22am   #19
pandorabox
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by peggle
LP Shrunken Lamb leather is TDF, its top notch in my book ( perry and mel collections rock)
Is that what the leather is? Lamb? I have the Dylan line and I think the crossbody I have is the Perry. I have to double check. Either way. I now own moe LP than Coach.
Jun 12, 2012, 8:22am   #20
pandorabox
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by olidivia
LP leather is also my favorite. I feel the most Coach leather feels thin and cheap. I do like many of the styles of their bags though. I used to have a Coach legacy bag, high quality leather on that collection, similar to LP in that it has a vintage look.
I am going to look at the legacy line again. Last time I saw it I was not impressed.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >