Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle

*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

POST A REPLY

Apr 17, 2008, 9:09pm   #1
Plaisir D' Amour
I am! But just one--I tried to be a good girl but flipped when I saw a marigold Dylan!!

Please share ladies
Apr 17, 2008, 9:12pm   #2
Clarity
ME! Aubergine Angie Speedy and the crimson Angie Speedy. Just notified tonight that the aubergine is on the way, but it's not 'in the system' yet so I have no idea of a true date, yet. I'M SO EXCITED!!!
Apr 17, 2008, 9:16pm   #3
LA to NYC
i got my marigold dylan already!!! (i live in LA so i got it next day ) it is sooo lovely, the leather is beautiful. as another tpfer said, its a mustard yellow. i like it though. i am planning to applegard it and use it tomorrow!

i am waiting on my dylan wallet and belt which should get here tmw, will post pics of my loot then.
Apr 17, 2008, 9:18pm   #4
Plaisir D' Amour
YAY! ^^I'm so excited to get my marigold dylan! but not until tuesday.....
Apr 17, 2008, 9:23pm   #5
Luvs Leather
Mine (marigold Dylan) is coming Tuesday also!

Are we the only three who scored one of these?
Apr 17, 2008, 9:29pm   #6
^^

Please post pics. I REALLY wanted this bag but hesitated and the next day they weren't on sale anymore. What was the sale price on the marigold dylan again? Was it $240? Thanks
Apr 17, 2008, 9:37pm   #7
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by kings_20
^^

Please post pics. I REALLY wanted this bag but hesitated and the next day they weren't on sale anymore. What was the sale price on the marigold dylan again? Was it $240? Thanks
After using a code, it was $189.
Apr 17, 2008, 9:40pm   #8
^^

I shouldn't have waited!! You all enjoy your marigold dylans and don't forget to post pics and a review.

*This is why we shouldn't wait on sale items :)*
Apr 17, 2008, 9:49pm   #9
I bought a silver Zoe for 89.10! I'm very tempted to snatch a Dylan and Piper tote but I'm saving up for the RM sale!
Apr 17, 2008, 9:57pm   #10
s
:waiting for a silver Zoe and a black Gillian clutch:
Apr 17, 2008, 10:02pm   #11
Waiting for the brown/gold zoe....
Apr 17, 2008, 10:23pm   #12
Plaisir D' Amour
Ms. Lizardo scored one to! Man, for once my luck was with me that day. I kept missing them at the SS. what a killer price.

Originally Posted by tonij2000
Mine (marigold Dylan) is coming Tuesday also!

Are we the only three who scored one of these?
Apr 17, 2008, 10:57pm   #13
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by posk51
Ms. Lizardo scored one to! Man, for once my luck was with me that day. I kept missing them at the SS. what a killer price.
Marigold Dylans at the SS? Wow, I missed all the good stuff too, how much were they?
Apr 17, 2008, 11:02pm   #14
I'm waiting for the Ashley Shoulder in marine, Ashley crimson clutch and also the Angie Speedy in crimson. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

I wish my camera wasn't broken...
Apr 17, 2008, 11:03pm   #15
Plaisir D' Amour
Oh Crap---I think I meant to say pumpkin!!! It's all this crack I smoke, it's starting to screw with my brain--sorry! I just know I've always wanted that marigold mini dylan and then when I saw the Pumpkin I HAD to have that. So now I have a regular sized (marigold) Dylan and I couldn't be happier!!!

What else did you get Toni???
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle