Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle

*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

POST A REPLY

Jul 5, 2012, 6:39pm   #2656
Adrift and At Peace
Originally Posted by PurseChick77
Here she is!
So pretty! Look at all that fab LP leather. Congrats!!
Jul 5, 2012, 7:43pm   #2657
Thank you! I am in love!!!!
Jul 7, 2012, 9:56pm   #2658
I Love Soft Leather!
I just ordered my first LP handbag. It is the Alex shoulder bag in midnight blue. I can't wait to get it and feel the soft leather!
Jul 8, 2012, 4:56am   #2659
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by sthrncin
I just ordered my first LP handbag. It is the Alex shoulder bag in midnight blue. I can't wait to get it and feel the soft leather!
Congrats! You won't be disappointed.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:24am   #2660
Just ordered my first LP from Rue La La.. A black Dylan speedy. Can't wait to see (and feel!) it in real life :):)
Jul 8, 2012, 12:42pm   #2661
J
I ordered one too! But I got the Dylan zip tote. I have been lurking on this board since I discovered linea pelle. So excited to get my first bag!
Jul 8, 2012, 7:20pm   #2662
a.k.a. Mandy!
I saw that sale at Rue La La; sure was tempted, but I am not looking for a new black bag right now. Post a reveal when they arrive please? :)
Jul 14, 2012, 12:32pm   #2663
I Love Soft Leather!
I just opened 2 of my LP's that I ordered. I got the Alex Speedy Satchel, and the Alex Zip Hobo. I ordered both in midnight and I have to decide between them. It's going to be a hard decision, but also have ordered the Dylan Medium Tote in midnight also. I will have to decide which of the 3 to keep. I am already having a very tough time. I like features in them both. Help!!!
Jul 14, 2012, 12:47pm   #2664
Ordered a black Mel Large Crossbody from Saks.
Jul 14, 2012, 12:47pm   #2665
I just opened 2 of my LP's that I ordered. I got the Alex Speedy Satchel, and the Alex Zip Hobo. I ordered both in midnight and I have to decide between them. It's going to be a hard decision, but also have ordered the Dylan Medium Tote in midnight also. I will have to decide which of the 3 to keep. I am already having a very tough time. I like features in them both. Help!!!
Tough choices!
Jul 14, 2012, 4:19pm   #2666
I Love Soft Leather!
Well I have decided on the Alex hobo between the two of these. It was a very hard decision though. Now I'll have to decide between the hobo and the Dylan when it gets here. Does anybody have both of these? This is my first LP and I love love love the leather! It is awesome!
Jul 14, 2012, 4:20pm   #2667
I Love Soft Leather!
Originally Posted by BAGWANNABE
Tough choices!
Omg, it was a very hard decision. Both of them were lovely!
Jul 14, 2012, 4:34pm   #2668
Well I have decided on the Alex hobo between the two of these. It was a very hard decision though. Now I'll have to decide between the hobo and the Dylan when it gets here. Does anybody have both of these? This is my first LP and I love love love the leather! It is awesome!
I just have the medium tote. I love it!
Jul 14, 2012, 4:35pm   #2669
I Love Soft Leather!
Originally Posted by BAGWANNABE
I just have the medium tote. I love it!
Yeah, that one might change my mind when I get it and might keep it. What color do you have?
Jul 14, 2012, 6:04pm   #2670
Yeah, that one might change my mind when I get it and might keep it. What color do you have?
I have it in Dark Olive with gunmetal hardware. It's a great bag! I also have the Dylan Small Speedy in Scotch. I love that bag too. I've tried other brands, and for the price point, and the leather quality, I can't find anything better!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle