POST A REPLY

Jan 17, 2011, 12:53pm   #1
TygerKitty
~*~ addicted ~*~
Does anyone have both that they could compare - I don't need pics (they have them online @ lp) but opinions would be great!

I have a dylan zip around wallet and a croco zip around so I know what those are like but I'm kind of interested in a trifold... it seems to have more cc slots?
Jan 17, 2011, 2:11pm   #2
kristinmcd
Sleep With Your Bag?
I only have zip arounds which I love. Sorry I am no help!
Jan 17, 2011, 2:31pm   #3
sandc
likes giraffes
I have a zip around that I love, which is odd for me because I normally don't like zip around wallets. Anyway, I did have a Dylan Trifold, but I returned it. Something about it wasn't quite right for me. I think I just like the looks of the zip around better. The trifold was a little too non-structured for a wallet to me.
Jan 17, 2011, 2:41pm   #4
cathead87
~♦~♦~♦~
Originally Posted by kristinmcd
I only have zip arounds which I love. Sorry I am no help!
^^Same here. I actually prefer the Coach accordian zip wallets because they have plenty of credit card slots, compartments, and pockets. I frequently carry just my wallet and have always felt that a zipper would keep my things more secure than a snap or magnet.
Jan 18, 2011, 8:38pm   #5
TygerKitty
~*~ addicted ~*~
Thanks everyone!
Jan 18, 2011, 8:44pm   #6
piosavsfan
I ordered a tri-fold and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow! I've never used a zip around wallet, have always had tri-folds, so I expect that I will like it! I ordered it instead of the zip around because it has more credit card slots (based on the pics) and I carry a lot of different cards.
Jan 18, 2011, 9:15pm   #7
BAGWANNABE
I just received my first LP today. It is the Dylan Zip Around. I like it because, if I don't want to carry my whole purse, I can put my phone in it and have everything that I need. It's like a small clutch. It even has a strap.
Jan 19, 2011, 12:42pm   #8
piosavsfan
Got my wallet today! Love it!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jan 19, 2011, 12:44pm   #9
Cocolo
~NiceGirl My Butt!~
Great wallet piosavsfan. I love the color. Congratulations
Jan 19, 2011, 9:23pm   #10
TygerKitty
~*~ addicted ~*~
Originally Posted by piosavsfan