POST A REPLY

Feb 29, 2012, 6:41pm   #61
missmoimoi
Hey! I saw these today. They only have one Triple Zip Dylan satchel - sand. But there are other smaller bags in Emerald & Violet, did I get the names right?

I'm liking the 3 tone (colour block) flap clutch: black, emerald, violet!
Feb 29, 2012, 6:46pm   #62
b
babidius
LP4ME
I just ordered the emerald zip wallet yesterday.
Mar 1, 2012, 4:23am   #63
Surelyfunke
Ooooh, new Maya bags (clutch and mini bucket), some nice summery colours. A bright blue and an orange.
Mar 1, 2012, 9:28pm   #64
purseprincess32
They have some great new spring colors!
Mar 2, 2012, 2:08pm   #65
b
babidius
LP4ME
My emerald wallet came, it is gorgeous!
Mar 2, 2012, 5:29pm   #66
piosavsfan
Originally Posted by babidius
My emerald wallet came, it is gorgeous!
Mar 2, 2012, 6:27pm   #67
b
babidius
LP4ME
I'll try and get some pics when my kiddos go to bed. I have that and the Cypress Wallet that they oly sell on LP, too.
Apr 29, 2012, 2:13pm   #68
x
xiaodiqiu
The purple triple zip speedy looks gorgeous!
May 1, 2012, 10:16am   #69
Hermancat
Aspire
Hello LPers! I have made a few purchases in the last 2 weeks. Will get some pics to post. Have always loved LP and usually have kept one in my always changing bag collection. I still have my dark brown Samantha bag which is gorgeous. Funny when I got it a few years ago I thought it was kinda big, now it seems so small.
So from eBay I purchased a Zucca Dylan med tote. Love it and how nice and big it is. Also a Turquoise Dylan shoulder tote, great summer bag. Then on LPs sale I got the Amethyst Dylan triple zip Speedy and the Black Maya large Speedy. Both are beautiful! Well I didn't stop there...got a little carried away and another order should be arriving today...
May 2, 2012, 4:42am   #70
Surelyfunke
Originally Posted by Hermancat
Then on LPs sale I got the Amethyst Dylan triple zip Speedy and the Black Maya large Speedy. Both are beautiful! Well I didn't stop there...got a little carried away and another order should be arriving today...
Pictures, pictures, pictures!
May 4, 2012, 3:25pm   #71
VanBod1525
Originally Posted by Hermancat
Hello LPers! I have made a few purchases in the last 2 weeks. Will get some pics to post. Have always loved LP and usually have kept one in my always changing bag collection. I still have my dark brown Samantha bag which is gorgeous. Funny when I got it a few years ago I thought it was kinda big, now it seems so small.
So from eBay I purchased a Zucca Dylan med tote. Love it and how nice and big it is. Also a Turquoise Dylan shoulder tote, great summer bag. Then on LPs sale I got the Amethyst Dylan triple zip Speedy and the Black Maya large Speedy. Both are beautiful! Well I didn't stop there...got a little carried away and another order should be arriving today...
The Zucca leather is gorgeous - the perfect orange. Enjoy!
May 5, 2012, 3:28pm   #72
Hermancat
Aspire
Originally Posted by VanBod1525
The Zucca leather is gorgeous - the perfect orange. Enjoy!
Thanks! Love the Zucca leather too. After reading a few care posts here I purchased the Wilsons Leather and Suede protection spray and will use it on the bags before I carry them.

The Spring Dylan colors are great! Would love to see someone's Emerald or Scotch..??
May 5, 2012, 10:04pm   #73
notanoldbag
Originally Posted by piosavsfan
I like the look of the triple zip speedy.
Love this bag and color!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >