POST A REPLY

Dec 10, 2010, 4:29pm   #46
What a beautiful shade of brown cat, and the leather looks sooooo chewy!!!

Linda
Dec 10, 2010, 4:35pm   #47
*content*
cathead- wow wow wow!! I love those bags!!
Dec 10, 2010, 5:25pm   #48
Bring it!
cathead, I love your AW purchases! I was kicking myself for missing out on ALL of those great AW deals. Congrats on both of them. And also, I'm not a fan of the Donna either.
Dec 10, 2010, 5:50pm   #49
I wanna get a look at this Donna now, lol

Linda
Dec 10, 2010, 7:36pm   #50
cathead, you are in AW paradise! Just beautiful! I'm off to check out that Donna...
Dec 16, 2010, 8:59pm   #51
~♦~♦~♦~
During the 40% off sale at Endless, I purchased a RM Swoon in black w/silver hw. I liked it so much that I immediately started using it. This is rare for me...I normally "think on it" for awhile before making the commitment. lol
Attached Images

Dec 17, 2010, 12:01am   #52
*content*
Originally Posted by cathead87
During the 40% off sale at Endless, I purchased a RM Swoon in black w/silver hw. I liked it so much that I immediately started using it. This is rare for me...I normally "think on it" for awhile before making the commitment. lol
Now any bag that makes you want to wear it right away is a definite KEEPER... beautiful, smooshy bag!!

Congrats on yet another great, great bag!
Dec 17, 2010, 7:49am   #53
Me too. So I know a bag is a hit when I rip the tags off right away, woohoo!

Linda
Dec 26, 2010, 4:27pm   #54
Picked up the RM Zip Mac in Walnut during her after Christmas sale today -

Linda
Dec 26, 2010, 4:58pm   #55
*content*
^^^ beautiful bag!!
Dec 26, 2010, 6:44pm   #56
~♦~♦~♦~
LindaP - I love that zip MAC! I am soooo tempted by the Olive and Rich Brown but have to keep reminding myself that I would get very little use out of it...I carry too much stuff.
Dec 26, 2010, 8:16pm   #57
LindaP - I love that zip MAC! I am soooo tempted by the Olive and Rich Brown but have to keep reminding myself that I would get very little use out of it...I carry too much stuff.

I hear ya Cat! I'm trying to go smaller, when I got my burgundy zip mac it was so nice to have a bag on my shoulder that felt so light weight.

Linda
Dec 26, 2010, 9:19pm   #58
Beautiful RM bags LindaP and Cathead87!
Jan 3, 2011, 4:42pm   #59
I picked up a burgundy Mini Beloved from a lovely TPFr, can't wait to receive it!

Also, I've got this on order from Nordstroms, they price matched the AA flash sale, Botkier Venice Hobo in pearly gray -

Linda
Jan 3, 2011, 5:09pm   #60
*content*
^^^ so excited for you, Linda! This bag is beautiful, but you have the peace of mind that you can return it since it's from Nordies instead of final sale at AA. Yay!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle