Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle

My new Dylan Medium Tote in Scotch Spring 2012 is HERE!!!

POST A REPLY

May 10, 2012, 8:08pm   #31
ame
Hmmm, I would exchange the dmt for scotch But thats a great deal on the speedy!
May 11, 2012, 12:31am   #32
m
Wow - fantastic looking!
May 11, 2012, 3:12pm   #33
a.k.a. Mandy!
The Scotch does look lovely...I'm torn between that and the black. I think that particular LP style fits you very well! Good choice :)

And it seems like I really missed out; a sample LP sale huh? Shucks, and I just joined their mailing list and everything too.
May 12, 2012, 8:02am   #34
a
This was my first sample sale and I got a few great deals. Keep checking their website because they will post when the next one is. I can't wait for it!
May 12, 2012, 8:56am   #35
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by melpomeni
The Scotch does look lovely...I'm torn between that and the black. I think that particular LP style fits you very well! Good choice :)

And it seems like I really missed out; a sample LP sale huh? Shucks, and I just joined their mailing list and everything too.
There will be another one. Not sure when but good that you joined the list. On e you get the email you can only access the sample sale through that email. I tested it out. and they do have some awesome deals!!!

I scored a clutch and 4 bracelets from them. Sooooo loving my LP items..
I am pretty sure I am hooked on LP. I have not found much better leather anywhere else.
May 13, 2012, 8:11am   #36
a
I am completely hooked on LP as well. Just broke down and went ahead and ordered the DMT in Scotch last night. Will have to decide if I want to send the black one back!
May 13, 2012, 12:36pm   #37
ame
Ooohhh can't wait to hear what you think when it arrives. :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle