Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle

My interesting little Camel friend has arrived

POST A REPLY

May 18, 2011, 2:59pm   #1
What a cute bag! The leather is fabulous!

Some features that I'm not used to seeing on an LP bag (not like I'm an expert or anything. . .yet ). Cathead - good eye! It does have zippers on the side. And feet on the bottom.

This is the first time I've ordered a bag from eBay. It was listed as new without tags. It may have been used a few times, but it's in really good shape. It smells a little bit like perfume, but not too much.

And, I don't think it originally came with a cross body strap, but I think I'm going to have one made anyway. I tried attaching my dark olive strap from my medium tote and it works really well - actually it looks GREAT as a cross body. So, I'm going to have one made.

So what do you think? I love it!
Attached Images

May 18, 2011, 3:01pm   #2
Sorry the other pics are so small - here's a bigger pic of the front of the bag.
Attached Images

May 18, 2011, 3:09pm   #3
b
LP4ME
It's cute! It seems like it may be smaller, not as deep, as the one from Bluefly.
May 18, 2011, 6:05pm   #4
Thanks! I'm not sure which Bluefly one you are talking about. This bag measures roughly 12" x 7" x 4". That's about the size of the mini on Luna Boston.
May 18, 2011, 6:43pm   #5
I have compared this to my Medium Tote. The size of the studs, the rings, the zippers all match. The lining is zebra. It has the LP metal plate inside. Guess what it's missing? The little sewn in LP. Do you think that means it's fake?
May 18, 2011, 6:46pm   #6
b
LP4ME
No, I don't think it's fake.
May 18, 2011, 7:56pm   #7
I love this colour ... congrats! I think it's a really cute little bag. I hope LP does more of the Mini type bags.
May 19, 2011, 7:34am   #8
Originally Posted by BAGWANNABE
Sorry the other pics are so small - here's a bigger pic of the front of the bag.
Love your bag! I have this same bag. Just a little info on it. I ordered mine last spring, but I was told by LP customer service that it was part of their fall line. The color is Scotch, and I really like it for spring. It did not come with a cross body strap, the loops on the side are just for the zippers. It's bigger then the mini Dylan crossbody - which I also own. I like that the two handles on this one can go over the shoulder. Where as the mini will not go over my shoulder.

Enjoy your beautiful bag!
Name:  Image001.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  70.2 KB
May 19, 2011, 10:13am   #9
I love it! Looks like a great little bag in a beautiful color!
May 19, 2011, 12:04pm   #10
Thanks, Nichols! I was just thinking today that this is probably the scotch color. It does fit over my shoulder, but I attached a cross body strap to it and it would be so much more functional if I could wear it that way too. So, I'm on the hunt for a strap.

I figured it was a little bigger than the mini. It's a GREAT size - almost perfect for me.

Thanks again for the info!!!
May 19, 2011, 2:09pm   #11
I had no luck at my local shoe repair store. All he had was stock straps in the store. They just didn't work right with the bag - right color but the wrong look. I found a leather store on the other side of town who knew exactly what I wanted. A garment washed leather strap. I mailed her the LP leather tag and emailed pictures of the strap from my medium dylan tote. Fingers crossed :)
May 19, 2011, 4:18pm   #12
I had no luck at my local shoe repair store. All he had was stock straps in the store. They just didn't work right with the bag - right color but the wrong look. I found a leather store on the other side of town who knew exactly what I wanted. A garment washed leather strap. I mailed her the LP leather tag and emailed pictures of the strap from my medium dylan tote. Fingers crossed :)
Good luck!
May 19, 2011, 5:41pm   #13
^^ Thank you LindaP! This bag looks so cute cross body, and I got it for such a great price, I just have to try to make it work!
May 20, 2011, 7:33am   #14
Originally Posted by nichols5991
Love your bag! I have this same bag. Just a little info on it. I ordered mine last spring, but I was told by LP customer service that it was part of their fall line. The color is Scotch, and I really like it for spring. It did not come with a cross body strap, the loops on the side are just for the zippers. It's bigger then the mini Dylan crossbody - which I also own. I like that the two handles on this one can go over the shoulder. Where as the mini will not go over my shoulder.

Enjoy your beautiful bag!
Attachment 1408361
Nichols - does your bag have the LP sewn in? Mine does not. Just wondering. Still lovin this little bag :)
May 20, 2011, 8:49am   #15
Nichols - does your bag have the LP sewn in? Mine does not. Just wondering. Still lovin this little bag :)
Nope, no LP sewn in on mine. Only my mini has the LP sewn in. I'm sure you have an original there, from your pics it looks exactly like mine.
I carried mine most of last spring/summer and now I'm using it again, I totally love it! For me, it's about as perfect a bag I can find.

Glad you are still lovin' yours! :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle