Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle

My first of many firsts :) First LP purchase, LP reveal, and post on the LP board

POST A REPLY

Aug 4, 2012, 11:56am   #1
j
Quite momentous! Hehe. Just got my first LP bag-the Dylan double zip clutch in green. Purchased it from ruelala for 100 including shipping; it's being sold on ebags at a similar price. This bag is big enough to carry all of my essentials-keys, iPhone, full sized wallet and a lipstick but not do big to overpower my five feet frame. It's neutral and goes well with most colors, but adds a pop of color. Leather is divine; ok enough talking, here she is:

Name:  image-696478369.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  515.4 KB

Here she is paired with my MK wallet

Name:  image-2689680978.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  704.6 KB

I will post more pics later, but I quite live her and I'm definitely going to be paying more attention to his brand.
Aug 4, 2012, 12:23pm   #2
I Love Soft Leather!
Originally Posted by jgkar525
Quite momentous! Hehe. Just got my first LP bag-the Dylan double zip clutch in green. Purchased it from ruelala for 100 including shipping; it's being sold on ebags at a similar price. This bag is big enough to carry all of my essentials-keys, iPhone, full sized wallet and a lipstick but not do big to overpower my five feet frame. It's neutral and goes well with most colors, but adds a pop of color. Leather is divine; ok enough talking, here she is:

Attachment 1820612

Here she is paired with my MK wallet

Attachment 1820613

I will post more pics later, but I quite live her and I'm definitely going to be paying more attention to his brand.
Isn't the leather just so scrumptious? I just bought my first LP a few weeks ago, and fell in love instantly! No other bags compare with the soft leather. I really like the green color of yours. Beautiful! Enjoy.
Aug 4, 2012, 2:43pm   #3
b
LP4ME
Pretty!! I was thinking bout getting this. I have a 30% off for ebags in my email.
Aug 4, 2012, 4:28pm   #4
S
Beautiful!!
Aug 4, 2012, 5:39pm   #5
a.k.a. Mandy!
LP's Emerald is one of the best I've seen. It's such a great color. Enjoy your clutch!
Aug 4, 2012, 7:40pm   #6
Love the clutch! I'm starting to think I need an LP clutch....
Aug 4, 2012, 10:50pm   #7
j
Originally Posted by sthrncin
Isn't the leather just so scrumptious? I just bought my first LP a few weeks ago, and fell in love instantly! No other bags compare with the soft leather. I really like the green color of yours. Beautiful! Enjoy.
I agree! I've heard that LP leather is one of the best and especially for the price range it falls within, but you have to experience an LP to get the hype. It's smooth and resilient. I just love it!
Aug 4, 2012, 10:53pm   #8
j
Originally Posted by babidius
Pretty!! I was thinking bout getting this. I have a 30% off for ebags in my email.
Thanks! If you were to use that code, it would bring it down to 70; that would be a steal! The black one looks nice too! How does one get coupon codes like that? By signing up for emails?
Aug 4, 2012, 10:54pm   #9
j
Originally Posted by Sarah sparkles
Beautiful!!
Thanks!
Aug 4, 2012, 10:55pm   #10
j
Originally Posted by melpomeni
LP's Emerald is one of the best I've seen. It's such a great color. Enjoy your clutch!
I agree, and the purple version of this clutch is pretty awesome too! I like some discontinued Rebecca minkoff greens, but I really do like this green better than most green bags on the market. Thanks!
Aug 4, 2012, 10:57pm   #11
j
Originally Posted by piosavsfan
Love the clutch! I'm starting to think I need an LP clutch....
Thanks! I love it, it has some bling but not as in your face as the Tory Burch logo clutch that I was considering getting.
Aug 5, 2012, 1:40am   #12
Luvs Leather
Congrats, it's gorgeous!
Aug 5, 2012, 6:41am   #13
b
LP4ME
Yep, sign up for emails. You can not always use the coupons on LP but once in a blue moon you can. I had the Emerald wallet. It really is a pretty green! Enjoy!!!
Aug 13, 2012, 7:55am   #14
b
LP4ME
I ordered the green clutch from ebags last night. Your pics did me in, lol.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle