Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

Linea Pelle ***COMMENTS*** for "Photos Only Thread"

POST A REPLY

Sep 14, 2010, 5:33pm   #61
olidivia
I thought the same thing! I think it is a really big bag. Here is a link to the same bag on the Luna Boston site.

http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInf...lle/23289.aspx

I am thinking about getting the small woven one on amazon, its a really great price. Let me know if you can find a mod shot for this bag.
Sep 14, 2010, 5:57pm   #62
cathead87
~♦~♦~♦~
Here we go...found old LB pics of Perry Woven Hobo (not the large...is it the small?):
http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInf...lle/23286.aspx
Attached Images

Last edited Sep 14, 2010 at 6:03pm.
Sep 14, 2010, 6:04pm   #63
olidivia
That's it, to me this could be a large size! This size would probably work for me, I think I might get it! Thanks for finding these pics.
Sep 18, 2010, 1:16am   #64
Carmelita
Olidivia - thanks very much for posting these pics. The woven tote is huge! I'd love this in something 15-17" wide. Its a great style.
Oct 18, 2010, 7:50pm   #65
jimmyshoogirl
Hi, ladies!

I was looking at the pic thread of your beautiful LPs and saw the cobalt color. Can any of you tell me which of the pics in that thread is a good representation of cobalt?

Thanks!
Mar 11, 2011, 5:24pm   #66
kings_20
The cobalt is more of a medium blue and not as vibrant as the pics where it looks like it is BRIGHT BLUE. It is not a navy IRL, but a medium blue that looks brighter in sunlight. Looks great with jeans IMO.
Mar 11, 2011, 5:52pm   #67
kings_20
Here is a pretty accurate pic of the colour. It does have slight purple undertones but it's definitely a blue bag. Hope the picture helps you to decide.

Mar 27, 2011, 8:43pm   #68
swolfcg
"Wolfy"
Originally Posted by ginny604
I love your bag and the bracelet :)
Thanks. I have since ruined the bag by applying this crap: Leather Honey.

Sandc, your overnight is beautiful. It's much bigger than I imagined.

Moonstarr, your Turquoise scores are drool worthy. I vowed wouldn't get another Dylan, but your pics are seriously making me rethink that decision.
Apr 22, 2011, 8:42pm   #69
cathead87
~♦~♦~♦~
olidivia - you are rockin' that shoulder bag!
Apr 22, 2011, 9:23pm   #70
LindaP
Originally Posted by cathead87
olidivia - you are rockin' that shoulder bag!

Yes she is, looks great olidivia!!
Apr 25, 2011, 1:04am   #71
olidivia
Cathead87 and LindaP thank you! I am still loving these bright colors, but I am rocking the chianti right now. :) To me its very sophisticated looking, and the dylan medium is such a comfortable bag. So, I have my camera back!! I will try and post pics of my current collection tomorrow. I think this is the most LP, I have had, ever!!
Apr 25, 2011, 7:34am   #72
LindaP
Originally Posted by olidivia
Cathead87 and LindaP thank you! I am still loving these bright colors, but I am rocking the chianti right now. :) To me its very sophisticated looking, and the dylan medium is such a comfortable bag. So, I have my camera back!! I will try and post pics of my current collection tomorrow. I think this is the most LP, I have had, ever!!
I can't wait to see your pics!
Jan 23, 2012, 1:39pm   #73
cathead87
~♦~♦~♦~
missmoimoi - I love your DMTs. I had the olive w/gunmetal but ended up returning it. Yet another purse regret...let me add it to the list.
Jan 23, 2012, 11:57pm   #74
missmoimoi
Here we go...found old LB pics of Perry Woven Hobo (not the large...is it the small?):
I think that's the large because I have the small woven Perry hobo in brown. Gee, wish I had the bigger one in black!!!
Jan 24, 2012, 12:03am   #75
missmoimoi
Ok, the large Perry woven tote is ginormous but the Perry woven zip top hobo is fine. Sometimes I think my small Perry woven hobo is to small. As much as I love the brown, I wish I had black woven Perry hobo too, rats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >