Home > > >

Hot finds / deals chat & comments

POST A REPLY

Jan 21, 2012, 3:33pm   #16
AtelierPax
~elsea~
i hope it works out for me ... i ordered a MBMJ tate tote from heery's ... guess we'll see ... my gf has ordered from there before and had no problems tho ....
Jan 25, 2012, 1:06pm   #17
kooba40
I'm not quite sure what came over me. I was cleaning out my purse closet and found a Linea Ptelle that I havn't worn in forever. Realized how much I love Linea Pelle. Went on a spree and bought 5 new bags. Omg. Can't wait to get them. Will post pics and mod pics as soon as they all come.
Jan 27, 2012, 7:37pm   #18
missmoimoi
Originally Posted by kooba40
I'm not quite sure what came over me. I was cleaning out my purse closet and found a Linea Ptelle that I havn't worn in forever. Realized how much I love Linea Pelle. Went on a spree and bought 5 new bags. Omg. Can't wait to get them. Will post pics and mod pics as soon as they all come.
Can't wait to see!

Wondering if I should pick up Dylan clutch (black or crimson); they also have tmoro in stock. This will be $96 today. Also, the crimson chevron small flap cross body? It will be $104 or something like that....hmmm? Don't really need them but sort of want 3 items
Jan 27, 2012, 9:15pm   #19
tonij2000
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by kooba40
That's what I call a splurge!
Jan 27, 2012, 9:17pm   #20
tonij2000
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by missmoimoi
Can't wait to see!

Wondering if I should pick up Dylan clutch (black or crimson); they also have tmoro in stock. This will be $96 today. Also, the crimson chevron small flap cross body? It will be $104 or something like that....hmmm? Don't really need them but sort of want 3 items
I love crossbody bags, they always come in handy for me. My collection consists of big bags, big clutches and crossbody bags.
Jan 27, 2012, 10:26pm   #21
missmoimoi
Originally Posted by tonij2000
I love crossbody bags, they always come in handy for me. My collection consists of big bags, big clutches and crossbody bags.
I managed to refrain and just got these 2 LP clutches. I came close to picking up some cute See by Chloe bags and a black Treesje Whisper. Oh, and I tried on the giant LP studded Perry tote (blk)! Sigh...it doesn't close securely enough for me but I'm having 2nd thoughts about the Treesje Whisper (nice)!

Name:  Linea Pelle clutches.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  112.4 KB
Jan 27, 2012, 10:28pm   #22
tonij2000
Luvs Leather
^ Love em!
Jan 29, 2012, 7:16pm   #23
kooba40
Originally Posted by missmoimoi
Can't wait to see!

Absolutely!!!! I just got my Dylan Chevron in Crimson. It is amazing. The color is so rich and beautiful. Love it....will post pics soon.
Jan 29, 2012, 7:26pm   #24
piosavsfan
Someone needs to buy that cute moss mini speedy! My mom has a mini speedy in concorde and I always try to steal it from her, it is such a cute bag.
Jan 29, 2012, 9:08pm   #25
BAGWANNABE
Yes, please someone buy the moss mini speedy! Or else I will! And I really shouldn't!!!
Jan 29, 2012, 9:35pm   #26
piosavsfan
Originally Posted by BAGWANNABE
Yes, please someone buy the moss mini speedy! Or else I will! And I really shouldn't!!!
Do you have anything in moss? Perhaps you should!
Jan 29, 2012, 9:55pm   #27
BAGWANNABE
Originally Posted by piosavsfan
Do you have anything in moss? Perhaps you should!
I have always wanted the Moss mini speedy.

However, I have a scotch speedy that's just a bit bigger than the mini and it's almost too small. I also bought a little Kooba bucket bag in a cute green color. And we just put in a new furnace and central air. With all that said, I want it but I'm trying to talk myself out of it.
Feb 16, 2012, 6:15am   #28
v
valw
Just found a dylan foldover tote(the older style with the tapered top) from a site called bhfo for $200. Hope its legit. I get it Friday.
Mar 26, 2012, 1:55pm   #29
b
babidius
LP4ME
The price of that brown speedy on bonanzle is kind of high as a deal. You can find them much cheaper than that.
Mar 28, 2012, 10:46am   #30
b
babidius
LP4ME
I never saw it beofre, maybe a prototype or something. That seller does sell a lot of LP.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >