POST A REPLY

Dec 21, 2010, 11:14pm   #1
Hi

I have never posted in this section before or purchased anything from this brand. I am thinking about getting this wallet but I am not sure what color to get! Ill post the link to the Linea Pelle website but I will be ordering the wallet from Zappos since I have a gift card, Zappos has the lime, suntan, and sand colors on sale. I would love to get the sand (off white color) but there is no chance I will be able to keep that color clean and nice looking for as long as another color. I like the lime but does anyone know what this color looks like in real life? I do not know if it is a muted lime, or day glow lime lol.

Thanks for the help, and if anyone has this wallet I would love to see a picture!

http://www.lpcollection.com/handbags...ip-wallet.html
Dec 21, 2010, 11:43pm   #2
Welcome! I think you'll love LP leather. I haven't seen any of the perforated leathers in real life. But I checked the LP and Zappos link and think the lime looks promising - not neonish. Though it is hard to tell colors online... Let us know what you decide!
Dec 22, 2010, 5:39am   #3
~♦~♦~♦~
There are quite a few pics of lime (not perforated) if you check thru the threads...it looks like a fun color.

And who can forget Olidivia's thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/linea-pel...de-631275.html
Attached Images

Dec 22, 2010, 5:41am   #4
~♦~♦~♦~
Carmelita - Did you purchase the Alex braided wallet from Hautelook?
Dec 22, 2010, 9:20am   #5
thanks for the pictures! I think I will probably go for the lime, The suntan is nice too but I like some color for my wallets I will post pictures once i finaly decide and get it in the mail! lol I actualy think the lime is about the same color my bedroom was in high school, but probably less bright than my room was..which was pretty bright lime green
Dec 22, 2010, 11:44am   #6
Louiebabeee - that lime looks like such a fun color; I'd smile everytime I looked at it...

cathead87 - Yes, I ordered the braided wallet in cognaq thanks to your mention. But it looks like deliver will be early January, what a drag...
Dec 22, 2010, 8:16pm   #7
~♦~♦~♦~
Originally Posted by Carmelita
cathead87 - Yes, I ordered the braided wallet in cognaq thanks to your mention. But it looks like deliver will be early January, what a drag...
I was just notified that my order has shipped...hopefully, your order is right behind it.
Dec 22, 2010, 11:57pm   #8
Yes, shipped today. Hooray!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle