Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
POST A REPLY

Aug 12, 2012, 9:42pm   #1
S
Sarah sparkles
Do you guys prefer the gold or silver hardware on black bags? I have yet to see either on any of the black LP bags in person, and I was curious! Thank you!!
Aug 12, 2012, 11:22pm   #2
pandorabox
Purses and Pandora
Well usually I am a silver person but the gold on LP looks really nice. My fav on LP s that gunmetal though.. :)
Aug 13, 2012, 8:59am   #3
b
babidius
LP4ME
I like the gold hardware
Aug 13, 2012, 10:18am   #4
sthrncin
I Love Soft Leather!
I usually like silver hardware too, but just got a scotch LP with gold hardware, and love it! The gold isn't bright and flashy, but sort of tarnished look with a slight patina to it. I am really looking forward to the gunmetal though!! It is so nice looking.
Aug 13, 2012, 12:17pm   #5
BAGWANNABE
Originally Posted by sthrncin
I usually like silver hardware too, but just got a scotch LP with gold hardware, and love it! The gold isn't bright and flashy, but sort of tarnished look with a slight patina to it. I am really looking forward to the gunmetal though!! It is so nice looking.
I'm definitely a silver/gunmetal girl - more casual. BUT, I LOVE my small Dylan speedy in Scotch with gold hardware. They go perfectly together!
Aug 13, 2012, 3:01pm   #6
B
BeachAngel
I also like gunmetal best with black bags, followed by silver and then gold. However, I much prefer gold with colors like LP's Scotch or Tmoro (any brown leather really).
Aug 31, 2012, 4:50pm   #7
frenchie.xo
Gold! It makes the bag look more sophisticated IMO.
Aug 31, 2012, 7:20pm   #8
melpomeni
a.k.a. Mandy!
Gold! It makes black look very classy. I think gunmetal looks pretty great too, though.
Aug 31, 2012, 11:08pm   #9
BAGWANNABE
I bought a black Mel with gold hardware. It's really cute! I usually lean toward silver, but, suddenly, I have a lot of gold!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >