POST A REPLY

Oct 21, 2010, 1:09pm   #1
k
i purchased my first LP!!! it is the dylan medium tote in espresso. not sure why the espresso is not getting much love, but i love it! any others out there on board with me?!
Oct 21, 2010, 1:14pm   #2
kate, so glad you are loving your new bag! There is another TPFr here that loves her espresso, I hope she chimes in! :)

Linda
Oct 21, 2010, 2:15pm   #3
I have a wallet in espresso w/gold, I love it. I think it's a great brown color. I love my teak, too. Just love the LP brown's.
Oct 21, 2010, 3:07pm   #4
Originally Posted by jroger1
I have a wallet in espresso w/gold, I love it. I think it's a great brown color. I love my teak, too. Just love the LP brown's.
Oh you have the teak! I'm so envious! I missed out on this color first time around.

Linda
Oct 21, 2010, 6:02pm   #5
~elsea~
i really love the espresso color ... i think it's a perfect brown! glad you've found a bag to love ....
Oct 21, 2010, 8:25pm   #6
~♦~♦~♦~
Originally Posted by jroger1
I have seen the espresso w/gold and it is definitely not the same color as the espresso w/gunmetal. I really like the espresso w/gold but feel no "love" for the other. Now teak on the other hand...

kateykix - Enjoy your Dylan tote. It is a great bag, regardless of color.
Oct 21, 2010, 9:33pm   #7
k
i can't wait to take her out for a spin. i've sprayed her down with three coats of wilson's TLC so she's ready to go! i was really debating between the olive and the espresso, but asteralice had a great deal on the espresso so that's what gave me the push to get it. glad i did, but that doesn't mean i won't be hunting down an olive one in the future! :) i have to see this teak IRL that everyone is raving about. sounds yummy!
Oct 22, 2010, 6:03am   #8
Originally Posted by kateykix
i can't wait to take her out for a spin. i've sprayed her down with three coats of wilson's TLC so she's ready to go! i was really debating between the olive and the espresso, but asteralice had a great deal on the espresso so that's what gave me the push to get it. glad i did, but that doesn't mean i won't be hunting down an olive one in the future! :) i have to see this teak IRL that everyone is raving about. sounds yummy!
Here's a store stock pic of the teak..

I emailed Linea Pelle and asked them if they'd have another color like this in the future, a nice medium walnut type brown. They said they would in the spring and it would be called suntan. I can only pray it will have gold hardware!

Linda
Oct 22, 2010, 7:22am   #9
m
I love that color..it looks like the perfect brown!
Oct 22, 2010, 9:38am   #10
*content*
Ohhhh.... I'm counting down the days 'til the spring lines comes out. I'm all about that suntan!! But keeping my fingers crossed that it has gold hardware...
Oct 22, 2010, 9:48am   #11
I asked and it will be brass! Time to start saving my pennies! :)

Linda
Oct 22, 2010, 10:37am   #12
*content*
YES!!! I'm going to start saving, too. Nothing worked for me in the fall line because of the dark hardware.
Oct 22, 2010, 10:44am   #13
Bring it!
I love the Espresso color too. I love the dark brown shade with no red undertones.
But it's too bad LP only produced the bags with Gunmetal HW. I'd prefer Gold-tone HW with the dark brown.
Oct 22, 2010, 10:46am   #14
Bring it!
Originally Posted by LindaP
I emailed Linea Pelle and asked them if they'd have another color like this in the future, a nice medium walnut type brown. They said they would in the spring and it would be called suntan. I can only pray it will have gold hardware!

Linda
Originally Posted by LindaP
I asked and it will be brass! Time to start saving my pennies! :)

Linda
This is great news! I'm with you, Linda, about start saving for this beauty!
Oct 22, 2010, 11:20am   #15
~elsea~
Quote:
I love the dark brown shade with no red undertones.
*o-lux* ... i am the same way .... i love my browns w/o any red ...

so can anyone compare teak to tobacco?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle