Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Feb 21, 2011, 12:57pm   #1
l
lcarlson90
Has anyone seen the new Dylan cross-body IRL? It seems like LP bags run on the larger size so I am wondering how much I could fit in the cross-body. I am contemplating one in the coral color.
Feb 21, 2011, 1:58pm   #2
piosavsfan
I haven't seen it in real life, but just based on the dimensions (12"w x 8"h x 4"d) it seems like it would be pretty roomy without being an overly large bag.
Feb 21, 2011, 4:55pm   #3
cathead87
~♦~♦~♦~
LB has a video on their facebook page...
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1854136597447
Feb 22, 2011, 10:38am   #4
la6
I was contemplating this bag but ended up getting the Medium tote in Black... however I still want this in the Coral or Turq... it looks really roomy on Sarah in the video and it would be good for traveling/a good summer bag. I would love to see more pics of it too....
Mar 2, 2011, 5:19pm   #5
nishita
I just got one as a gift for my sister. The bag itself seems a good size (I was able to get in two A4 notebooks, a magazine, wallet, large pouch and a small pouch with some room to spare) however the zip pockets on the front seem like they'd be completely useless... Well, at least to me, anyway. I already dropped it off so she could take a look at it in person, but I snapped a couple quick pictures so I could show her how small those pockets are.

My phone is pretty large, but I can't really imagine a person being able to fit one in there unless it's a rather small flip phone. Heck, my keys (two small keys, a car remote and your typical bulky key car on a fob) almost don't fit inside. The pockets are all the same size -- about 5.25" wide, 3.5" tall, and LP's chunky zippers mean the opening is only about 3" wide.

The strap isn't super long either, so it might be a problem for tall girls who want to wear it crossbody. If you watch the LB video cathead87 linked to, the bag hits me at the same spot as it does on Sarah. I'm barely 5'2", and I had the strap fully extended.
Attached Images

Mar 13, 2011, 5:00pm   #6
diann_co
I really want this one,but wish they had it in brown.Plus I need to sell a couple of bags before I buy anything new :-(
Jun 5, 2011, 4:41pm   #7
tonij2000
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by diann_co
I really want this one,but wish they had it in brown.Plus I need to sell a couple of bags before I buy anything new :-(
Luna Boston has the brown now.
Jun 5, 2011, 5:09pm   #8
b
babidius
LP4ME
Piperlime has it, too.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >