POST A REPLY

Jan 2, 2009, 6:44pm   #1
No Cute
cupcake butt
Is there a thread for this?
Jan 3, 2009, 12:34am   #2
pursegal
I carried my Piper Speedy yesterday... in black.
Today was my Blueberry Sloane, HH

Tomorrow, I am using my Dylan Acid Washed Cherry Messenger - that I love and adore, thanks to a lovely fellow TPF'r.
Jan 3, 2009, 8:38pm   #3
No Cute
cupcake butt
I carried my silver Sydney clutch to the hairdresser. Great clutch, soft leather, and fits the essentials perfectly, and looks great with jeans.
Jan 4, 2009, 12:16am   #4
Stormy Heart
HellBent for Leather
You both have LPs on my wishlist ! I carried my Red Samantha satchel which is like carrying a stop sign but I love it and it's now known as 'the magic bag' because I keep getting deals everywhere I go. We went out to dinner and were given tickets for 2 free dinners as we were leaving. We went to the movie and they started the wrong one for 5 minutes, so they gave us passes for 2 more movies ! Yesterday we shopped and found outrageous bargains on everything we needed. DH even holds it for me to get my checkbook out so I don't have to set it down !
Jan 4, 2009, 9:15am   #5
No Cute
cupcake butt
Originally Posted by Stormy Heart
You both have LPs on my wishlist ! I carried my Red Samantha satchel which is like carrying a stop sign but I love it and it's now known as 'the magic bag' because I keep getting deals everywhere I go. We went out to dinner and were given tickets for 2 free dinners as we were leaving. We went to the movie and they started the wrong one for 5 minutes, so they gave us passes for 2 more movies ! Yesterday we shopped and found outrageous bargains on everything we needed. DH even holds it for me to get my checkbook out so I don't have to set it down !
I want a magic bag too
Jan 4, 2009, 2:08pm   #6
b
brodysmom
carrying my dylan long speedy in leaf pretty color but stiff handles.
Jan 7, 2009, 11:18am   #7
No Cute
cupcake butt
Carrying my espresso Gillian clutch today. Love the leather and am always surprised how much fits in her.
Jan 8, 2009, 1:06am   #8
Stormy Heart
HellBent for Leather
BCA Dylan Tote, magenta.... for library run and other errands, very useful. Interior organization is perfect !

Attached Images

Jan 8, 2009, 1:25am   #9
S
Sybaryte
Account Deactivated
^^That bag is so beautiful...it's hard to describe the color. Somewhere between pink and red which doesn't sound anywhere near as great as it is. [swoon]
Jan 8, 2009, 3:06pm   #10
bellabird
Trying new things!
I carried my black mini quilted speedy this week. It is compact but fits so much.
Jan 8, 2009, 6:16pm   #11
f
fifishin
i've been carrying my anthracite dylan messenger lately. it's my go to bag. fits a lot and it's handsfree. perfect for me since i'm a mom of a 3 yr old a 10 mo old baby :)
Jan 8, 2009, 7:34pm   #12
S
Sybaryte
Account Deactivated
I'm carrying the bag I rec'd last night - my Croc Shoulder bag in Cognac. Love this bag!
Jan 8, 2009, 8:59pm   #13
amelia72
I've also been using my anthracite dylan messenger. Love this bag!!
Jan 10, 2009, 5:48pm   #14
berta
mom2 12paws
took my Dylan Croco Viola shopping. I had to walk into the local Coach store with a friend of mine (I don't have a desire to own a Coach) and the SA snubbed my Dylan.

However while shopping for shoes in another store, I was paying for my shoes and the SA said quietly, I love your handbag.

How sweet was that!
Jan 11, 2009, 1:50am   #15
Lexie2000
I'm carrying my Small Dylan Speedy in Amethyst (which by the way isn't small at all). It is a little more casual and unfinished than the bags I usually carry but it's so soft and comfy to use. Plus it matches my wallet.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >