POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 7, 2012, 9:36am   #1
sthrncin's Avatar
Thread Starter
I Love Soft Leather!
Was curious if anybody had bought one of the new fall colors yet? I'm looking forward to a reveal !!
Aug 8, 2012, 6:56pm   #2
darcy-0702's Avatar
Member
i am so leaning towards the dmt in bordeaux. love that color!
Aug 8, 2012, 6:58pm   #3
sthrncin's Avatar
Thread Starter
I Love Soft Leather!
Originally Posted by darcy-0702
i am so leaning towards the dmt in bordeaux. love that color!
I am wanting the violet real bad!! They're all gorgeous!
Aug 9, 2012, 7:02am   #4
jenbur's Avatar
Member
I caved...(I need that smiley with the paper bag over it's head inserted here! lol) DMT in hunter green. Not sure when it'll be here, but I'll be sure to let you know!
Aug 9, 2012, 7:12am   #5
sthrncin's Avatar
Thread Starter
I Love Soft Leather!
Originally Posted by jenbur
I caved...(I need that smiley with the paper bag over it's head inserted here! lol) DMT in hunter green. Not sure when it'll be here, but I'll be sure to let you know!
Oooh, I'm so jealous!!! I can't wait to see pics!! Lucky you!!
Aug 9, 2012, 7:15am   #6
BAGWANNABE's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jenbur
I caved...(I need that smiley with the paper bag over it's head inserted here! lol) DMT in hunter green. Not sure when it'll be here, but I'll be sure to let you know!
Looking forward to the first reveal of the fall . . .
Aug 9, 2012, 8:58am   #7
darcy-0702's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jenbur
I caved...(I need that smiley with the paper bag over it's head inserted here! lol) DMT in hunter green. Not sure when it'll be here, but I'll be sure to let you know!
cant wait to see!
Aug 9, 2012, 11:15am   #8
b
LP4ME
I wish the hunter color was in other styles, so pretty!!!
Aug 9, 2012, 8:15pm   #9
jenbur's Avatar
Member
I'm hoping someone else gets goodies in malachite and bordeaux so we can see some irl pics to get the idea of the exact colors of those too!
Aug 10, 2012, 6:17pm   #10
Odebdo's Avatar
Luv my labs!
The folding mini speedy has caught my eye...especially in bordeaux....may try to talk DH into it being an anniversary gift!

Can't wait to see the new colors etc...really like this release of fall bags!
Aug 10, 2012, 7:20pm   #11
sthrncin's Avatar
Thread Starter
I Love Soft Leather!
I broke down and ordered the Dylan wallet in violet today. If I like the color I might get the DMT to match it. What am I saying... Of course I'll get it as soon as money allows me to lol! I'll post pics when it gets here.
Aug 10, 2012, 9:12pm   #12
M
Member
For those of you eyeing the bordeaux, how close is it to the crimson color shown here: http://forum.purseblog.com/linea-pel...#post19670853?
Aug 10, 2012, 10:12pm   #13
b
LP4ME
I had the crimson wallet and that was a red red, the bourdeaux almost looks slightly pink to me in pics.
Aug 11, 2012, 10:04am   #14
jenbur's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Morisa
For those of you eyeing the bordeaux, how close is it to the crimson color shown here: http://forum.purseblog.com/linea-pel...#post19670853?

I'm hoping to figure that out too from anyone on this thread that buys so I can see the IRL pics, rather than stock.
Aug 11, 2012, 10:33am   #15
BAGWANNABE's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Odebdo
The folding mini speedy has caught my eye...especially in bordeaux....may try to talk DH into it being an anniversary gift!

Can't wait to see the new colors etc...really like this release of fall bags!
I love the folding mini speedy! Would love to see irl pics. I am coveting the toffee!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Linea Pelle  
TOP

Thread Tools