Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Anybody bought a new fall color yet?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 11, 2012, 1:15pm   #16
sthrncin's Avatar
Thread Starter
sthrncin
I Love Soft Leather!
Originally Posted by jenbur
I'm hoping to figure that out too from anyone on this thread that buys so I can see the IRL pics, rather than stock.
I just saw a pic on facebook, MOB has and IRL pic of the bordeaux DMT
Aug 12, 2012, 8:16am   #17
darcy-0702's Avatar
darcy-0702
Member
oooh! I just love the bordeaux!
Aug 12, 2012, 9:45am   #18
jenbur's Avatar
jenbur
Member
Originally Posted by sthrncin
I just saw a pic on facebook, MOB has and IRL pic of the bordeaux DMT
Off to check it out - thanks!
Aug 17, 2012, 1:43pm   #19
sthrncin's Avatar
Thread Starter
sthrncin
I Love Soft Leather!
Originally Posted by jenbur
I caved...(I need that smiley with the paper bag over it's head inserted here! lol) DMT in hunter green. Not sure when it'll be here, but I'll be sure to let you know!
Have you got your DMT in that gorgeous hunter green yet? I am just dying to see a reveal!!!
Aug 17, 2012, 9:12pm   #20
jenbur's Avatar
jenbur
Member
Originally Posted by sthrncin
Have you got your DMT in that gorgeous hunter green yet? I am just dying to see a reveal!!!

Got the shipping notice yesterday!
Aug 21, 2012, 6:10pm   #21
jenbur's Avatar
jenbur
Member
Of course I missed the mail carrier yesterday and my package required a siggy. So, had to wait till today to pick it up. So, hunter green dmt is in the house! I will try to post pics in its own thread tomorrow...today was the first day of school and I have oodles of paperwork to do. Love the color; love the gunmetal hw; still deciding if dmt is too large for my needs. It has a place of honor on a living room chair right now while I decide!
Aug 21, 2012, 6:34pm   #22
sthrncin's Avatar
Thread Starter
sthrncin
I Love Soft Leather!
Originally Posted by jenbur
Of course I missed the mail carrier yesterday and my package required a siggy. So, had to wait till today to pick it up. So, hunter green dmt is in the house! I will try to post pics in its own thread tomorrow...today was the first day of school and I have oodles of paperwork to do. Love the color; love the gunmetal hw; still deciding if dmt is too large for my needs. It has a place of honor on a living room chair right now while I decide!
Omg, I can't wait to see your pics!! I think you'll get used to the size. I love it so much!!
Aug 22, 2012, 3:19pm   #23
melpomeni's Avatar
melpomeni
a.k.a. Mandy!
I'm pretty stoked that we're gonna see both green AND violet soon on the forums. It'll help me decide on which one I wanna really go for methinks!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools