POST A REPLY

Jul 21, 2011, 2:02am   #1
Hey guys! I'll be in Seattle for a week at the beginning of August. Anywhere that you know of that has any L.A.M.B.?

Maybe some rack stores, consignment shops or anything?

Thanks in advance!
Jul 21, 2011, 2:37am   #2
According to l-a-m-b.com, they sell LAMB at the Nordstrom on Pine St. and at a store called Merge. Their address/phone number is 611 N. 35th St., 206-782-5335.

Have a great trip!
Jul 21, 2011, 3:43am   #3
Pirinja
I just bought a couple of L.A.M.B. bags at a Nordstrom Rack in Seattle. ~~~ They had a whole rack but they were going fast.
Jul 21, 2011, 6:35am   #4
Thanks, guys! I'm looking forward to finding a rack.
Jul 21, 2011, 1:57pm   #5
Originally Posted by uadjit
I just bought a couple of L.A.M.B. bags at a Nordstrom Rack in Seattle. ~~~ They had a whole rack but they were going fast.

Ooooo....what did you get?
Jul 21, 2011, 2:51pm   #6
Rasta Fanatic
Originally Posted by uadjit
I second Cheryl, whaddya' get!?
Jul 21, 2011, 4:39pm   #7
I just remembered something.....isn't Seattle where Nordstrom's flagship store is located? I bet you'll see all kinds of amazing LAMB!
Jul 21, 2011, 5:58pm   #8
Nordstrom originated as a shoe store in Seattle, and since expanded. I went to the original store when I was a kid! I love Nordstrom!
Jul 24, 2011, 10:32pm   #9
Originally Posted by Cheryl24
I just remembered something.....isn't Seattle where Nordstrom's flagship store is located? I bet you'll see all kinds of amazing LAMB!
Yeah, I'll be in the Nordstrom once or twice for work but I just figured that they wouldn't have any rare finds since I'm sure they go so fast there.
Jul 24, 2011, 10:58pm   #10
^One cool thing is you might be able to see the new Fall bags.
Jul 24, 2011, 11:31pm   #11
Pirinja
Yup. The Nordstrom flagship store is right downtown. There's a rack store downtown, too. Happy hunting. :)
Jul 28, 2011, 9:00pm   #12
Pirinja
Originally Posted by Alba109
I second Cheryl, whaddya' get!?
Oh, sorry it took me so long to reply. For some reason I didn't see those replies. I'm such a n00b.

Anyway, I got a Marigold tote bag and a black Honey satchel which is :9~~~ (that's a drooly face).
Jul 29, 2011, 1:26am   #13
^Great bags! That's awesome you found Marigold at NR. I haven't seen any Marigold bags at my NR in over a year. The Honey satchels are gorgeous too. Congrats!!
Jul 29, 2011, 11:09am   #14
Rasta Fanatic
^ Honey, honey how you thrill me, ah-hah honey honey!

Sorry! Couldn't resist, I'm such a musical dork Sounds like you picked up some great bags, I'm a BIG fan of the honey satchel! And the Marigold is one of my favourite prints! You did well!
Jul 29, 2011, 1:23pm   #15
Pirinja
I did but I spent waaay too much at the Rack that day. I also bought 2 more non-L.A.M.B. bags so no more bag shopping for me for a while (yeah, right!).
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers L.A.M.B.