POST A REPLY

May 31, 2009, 10:28pm   #16
poison & wine
Jersey Gardens

Saks 5th - Jacquard and some music line. Very limited selection.

Neiman Marcus - had the music bags that were big and looked like a sac. Then a FULLL WAAAALL of henna bags, mandalay, marigold and the bags that were leather with the red, dark yellow/blue coloring, forgot what it was called. Oh, and ryder bags as well! I'm so mad I didn't know that Neiman Marcus had LAMB bags too before this thread, arggh, lol.
Jun 1, 2009, 12:35am   #17
♥ Nerd ♥
there isnt a off 5th near me i want a music so so bad
Jun 2, 2009, 11:37pm   #18
Sectumsempra
Originally Posted by antiquitease
Jersey Gardens

Neiman Marcus - had the music bags that were big and looked like a sac. Then a FULLL WAAAALL of henna bags, mandalay, marigold and the bags that were leather with the red, dark yellow/blue coloring, forgot what it was called. Oh, and ryder bags as well! I'm so mad I didn't know that Neiman Marcus had LAMB bags too before this thread, arggh, lol.
The Neiman Marcus had the Music bags marked down 35% today, I suggest going there instead of Saks. Saks had the Music hobos for $412, and NM had them for $340 (before the % off).

Marshalls also has the fragrance for $24.
Jun 6, 2009, 7:00am   #19
M.O.B.
Originally Posted by antiquitease
Jersey Gardens

Do you remember how much the Hennas were? Esp the Jaipur? I'm looking for one in natural. TY. :0)
Jun 7, 2009, 5:23pm   #20
There's one on eBay right now for $235/BIN $250:

L.A.M.B. Darjeeling Henna Natural Jaipur Tote Bag NWT!

Originally Posted by AllyTKWM
Do you remember how much the Hennas were? Esp the Jaipur? I'm looking for one in natural. TY. :0)
Jun 8, 2009, 1:14am   #21
poison & wine
^-- I don't remember the prices. I'm sorry, I was looking more at the Mandalay bags, but even then I barely remember the numbers. :(
Jun 8, 2009, 8:29am   #22
M.O.B.
Not a problem, I can just give them a call. :)

OOO, I'm watching that Jaipur on eBay! It's gorgeous.
Jun 8, 2009, 6:33pm   #23
My Sweet Escape
Off 5th (Aurora Farms, Ohio) had these bags:

- camel checkerboard: Oxford (1) & Exeter (1)
- white leopard: Chateau (2)

Pretty slim pickins there right now, I'm hoping they're not phasing LAMB out!
Jun 17, 2009, 1:46pm   #24
so I was just in my philly off 5th and last call
last call has ryder bags now in all three colors a marigold clutch and music bags. they had a vanilla offbeat on clearance
Saks has some h lovers and the lone shadow wallet that has been there forever is now
Jun 17, 2009, 1:50pm   #25
on clearance for 113 plus forty % off. is someone gonna grab that before I get paid haha . sorry for two post. stupid cell internet.
Jun 17, 2009, 2:13pm   #26
j
I wish we had an off fifth here :-) How much was the marigold clutch? was it the convertible clutch type bag or a wallet/make up bag kinda bag?
Jun 17, 2009, 9:37pm   #27
convertable. i didnt check the price sorry!
Jun 17, 2009, 9:59pm   #28
j
Oh that's okay, thank you for posting. GLAMBLOVER is wanting a marigold bag and she loves the convertible bags so maybe she can call in and check :-)
Jun 17, 2009, 10:01pm   #29
there was only one there!!!!
Jun 17, 2009, 10:18pm   #30
The Commish
I shouldn't ask, but what kind of shadow wallet is it? Clutch, zipper or french?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers L.A.M.B.