POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 6, 2011, 7:37pm   #16
b
Member
i think they will have it all .....

i really hope the sale is in july......i do NOT have anything set in stone for my NYC trip yet....i'm going for business...i'm a fashion designer and preparing my s/s 2012 collection which DOES NOT need to be presented until sometime in sep/oct but i want to go to NYC earlier to hang out with friends and check out fabrics, etc.....PLUS the L.A.M.B. S.S......

i can't wait to have dates!
May 6, 2011, 7:45pm   #17
DianaPrince12's Avatar
Thread Starter
Old School Lux LOVER
May 7, 2011, 12:49am   #18
Alba109's Avatar
Rasta Fanatic
Originally Posted by brian
i think they will have it all .....

i really hope the sale is in july......i do NOT have anything set in stone for my NYC trip yet....i'm going for business...i'm a fashion designer and preparing my s/s 2012 collection which DOES NOT need to be presented until sometime in sep/oct but i want to go to NYC earlier to hang out with friends and check out fabrics, etc.....PLUS the L.A.M.B. S.S......

i can't wait to have dates!
If you don't mind me asking bb what's the name of your clothing line?
May 7, 2011, 4:42am   #19
robotindisguise's Avatar
L.A.M.B. lover
^^ i second that!
May 7, 2011, 6:21am   #20
grayxie's Avatar
NOMtacular!
I'll be there, but probably not at 6:30 am again lol
May 7, 2011, 7:17am   #21
DianaPrince12's Avatar
Thread Starter
Old School Lux LOVER
Originally Posted by grayxie
I'll be there, but probably not at 6:30 am again lol


Im going to make it a point to find you and hoodster and say Hello ...well if thats OKAY

...I agree im going later this year because it seems BETTER stuff comes out later in the day.
May 7, 2011, 11:34am   #22
b
Member
Originally Posted by DianaPrince12


Im going to make it a point to find you and hoodster and say Hello ...well if thats OKAY

...I agree im going later this year because it seems BETTER stuff comes out later in the day.
We all need to say hello

And I agree...they get new shipments and it takes some time for FedEx/UPS to deliver

The only way I'd be there at 6:00am is if I don't sleep and go after clubbing....talk about a MESS!
May 7, 2011, 11:50am   #23
DianaPrince12's Avatar
Thread Starter
Old School Lux LOVER
EXCITED about meeting ALL TPF Family
May 7, 2011, 12:36pm   #24
b
Member
Hi, Im new here, just wanted to know what kind of samples? cosmetics or what?
May 7, 2011, 1:21pm   #25
Cheryl24's Avatar
Member
^Hello! The sale will be for L.A.M.B. bags & accessories. And probably Harajuku Lovers as well.
May 7, 2011, 1:59pm   #26
b
Member
Wouldn't it be awesome if they had shoes and clothes, too!?

...maybe that's next
May 7, 2011, 3:19pm   #27
DianaPrince12's Avatar
Thread Starter
Old School Lux LOVER
Originally Posted by brian
Wouldn't it be awesome if they had shoes and clothes, too!?

...maybe that's next
That is a separate sample sale. I was invited the FIRST year I went to the L.A.M.B. Handbag sale BUT I passed and now I wish I was on that mailing list. But I prefer Handbags OVER clothes any day
May 7, 2011, 3:28pm   #28
b
Member
Originally Posted by DianaPrince12
That is a separate sample sale. I was invited the FIRST year I went to the L.A.M.B. Handbag sale BUT I passed and now I wish I was on that mailing list. But I prefer Handbags OVER clothes any day
I had no idea there was a L.A.M.B. RTW sale! My BFF is going to have a field day!
May 10, 2011, 12:34pm   #29
U
Member
I don't think there has been a clothing sample sale for a quite some time. Or at least no one seems to share any info about them if they do still have them.
May 10, 2011, 10:41pm   #30
DianaPrince12's Avatar
Thread Starter
Old School Lux LOVER
Originally Posted by UncleLaverne
I don't think there has been a clothing sample sale for a quite some time. Or at least no one seems to share any info about them if they do still have them.
Good to know we are NOT missing anything. Thank you.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers L.A.M.B.  
TOP

Thread Tools