Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers L.A.M.B.

Nordstrom 2010 Anniversary Sale L.A.M.B. Bags

POST A REPLY

Jun 29, 2010, 7:00pm   #1
I just went and checked out the presale. My Nordies had two bag styles, one was a larger leather shoulder bag and the other was handheld leather bag. It came in four colors which were a deep red, navy blue, lighter grey and black. No wallets or clutches at my Nordies. If you look at the Fall 2010 thread with the pics in the beginning. Post #3 has the grey bag which is the larger one I'm talking about and it came in all four colors. In post #3 the pic of the blue bag was the other style available in all 4 colors and they were priced the same which I believe was $229 or $239.
Last edited Jun 29, 2010 at 7:04pm.
Jun 29, 2010, 7:18pm   #2
^^Thanks for the report LatteGrl! So what did you think of the bags? Are they nice? The colors sound pretty.

BTW, should we maybe start a separate thread for this discussion?

ETA: I just saw your posts about the pictures in the Fall thread...
Last edited Jun 29, 2010 at 7:25pm.
Jun 29, 2010, 7:36pm   #3
b
^ maybe this should be moved to a new thread. The new bags are gorgeous and fit L.A.M.B.'s new tough-chick/army surplus style and I love them both....I can't deny that the grey bag gives me major Alexander Wang vibes, though... But, of course, I like the L.A.M.B. waaayyyy more than Wang

Here's the pics so you guys won't have to hunt:

Jun 29, 2010, 9:09pm   #4
I've started this thread to discuss the L.A.M.B. bags Nordies is offering this year as part of their Anniversary Sale. I've asked a Mod to move our posts from the deals thread.
Jun 29, 2010, 10:02pm   #5
I have pics will post soon
Jun 29, 2010, 10:42pm   #6
Originally Posted by yvalenz
I have pics will post soon
Awesome! I accidently washed my cell phone so my cell phone camera no longer works. I was dying to take pics while I was there. I liked the bags. The leather was soft but not as soft as the leather on the fuschia bags. The leather on these bags seemed sturdier and they looked well made. I really like the blue and was tempted to get the shoulder bag. I think the sale price on these bags is great and retail they are priced much lower than normal.
Jun 30, 2010, 12:08am   #7
Woo Hooooo for pics!!!
Jun 30, 2010, 12:16am   #8
Okay -- finally! Pics!
Vane Satchel: Midnight Blue, Black, Grey, Red (deep scarlet color)

Seville Hobo

New Interior
Jun 30, 2010, 12:19am   #9
WOW! The texture of the leather looks amazing. I love the colors too. The red almost looks like a Chestnut. Very pretty!

Yvonne, you're the best! Thank you for taking spy pics!!
Jun 30, 2010, 12:24am   #10
I don't think my flash was on - my phone was dying! The red is a deep red - similar to the Glazed Love bags but I want to say a tad richer/darker! It's really lovely!
I ended up with the Red Hobo and Navy/Midnight Satchel!
Jun 30, 2010, 12:26am   #11
^^Awesome choices!!! I usually prefer satchels but I'm loving that Hobo. I really wish I could see them in real life. I may have to travel to Austin to see them first-hand.
Jun 30, 2010, 12:37am   #12
b
These bags are kind of awesome. I am LOVING the new logo jacquard lining!!
Jun 30, 2010, 1:10am   #13
g
Gorgeous bags! But wait, I'm confused... did the Anniversary Sale already start?
Jun 30, 2010, 2:03am   #14
^^No, it doesn't officially start until July 16th but stores started pre-selling this week.
Jun 30, 2010, 9:02am   #15
oooh I really like the satchel! can't wait!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers L.A.M.B.