Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers L.A.M.B.

Let's Say You Could Only Have One LAMB...

POST A REPLY

Mar 28, 2008, 7:46am   #16
Team Capricorn
Lol, yeah I know it's hard. If I chose the mandeville I think I'd try to sneak a Cyprus inside it too!
Mar 28, 2008, 9:51pm   #17
Alpha Girl
I hope my answer isn't being influenced by the fact that it's my lastest lamb, but I would pick my shadow westfield. I had it narrowed down to the saddle mandeville or shadow westfield. I love the classic look of the saddle mandeville, but I can think of lots of other classic bags by other brands (lv speedy, chanel classic flap, etc.) that I like, and what I love lamb is its uniqueness, not looking like anything else out there. I love the shadow print, can't think of another brand that has anything like it. And I love the westfield because it can go on your shoulder or be handheld. So shadow westfield it is.
Mar 28, 2008, 10:25pm   #18
crab fries addict
Cheetah Alston. Good luck to me finding this first.
Mar 28, 2008, 10:27pm   #19
^ I've never even seen one before! Online or in store, when the cheetah first came out.
Mar 28, 2008, 10:31pm   #20
L.a.m.b. Lover
^^I'm pretty sure MissN would be all over one of those.
Mar 28, 2008, 10:55pm   #21
Miss N's Boudoir!
Originally Posted by lmkhlh2006
^^I'm pretty sure MissN would be all over one of those.

Yeah, I heard that from all the way over here and came running into the room!! LOL A Cheetah Alston would kick major ***.
Mar 28, 2008, 10:56pm   #22
So has anyone actually ever seen one? I have a feeling they were never made, but I hope I'm wrong!!
Mar 28, 2008, 10:57pm   #23
Miss N's Boudoir!
Originally Posted by kwitthyy
So has anyone actually ever seen one? I have a feeling they were never made, but I hope I'm wrong!!
Nope, I don't think they were ever made either. What a pisser.
Mar 28, 2008, 11:08pm   #24
crab fries addict
^^^Oh really? I thought they did! That's what the Lamb Collection site said anyway. Sooooo...in which print did it came!? Aside from the Spring 08 stuff...?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers L.A.M.B.