POST A REPLY

Feb 15, 2008, 11:15am   #31
S
~*Mommie Pants*~
Originally Posted by Veni Vidi Vici
In my cheetah morant I can fit:
My cell phone, a small pocket knife, a pillbox, Crystal Light drink mix, small tin of mints, my cheetah coin purse, my cheetah french wallet, orbit gum, small pocket mirror, my ipod, my credit card wallet pouch, small perfume spray, nail file, 2 pens, a comb, 3 lipglosses, and a small container of hand sanitizer. Oh, and I can fit my bebe sunglasses in their soft case at the top. Itís a little bit of a squeeze with the sunglasses, if your trying to get stuff out but it zips fine and keeps its shape. The morant is a great small handbag!! I love it!!
Now, I am freaking out!!! With excitement, of course! My morant should be here today (I am off work anxiously anticipating her arrival!!!)

Thank you SO much for posting!!!!!
Feb 20, 2008, 8:21pm   #32
Yeah V V V thank you so much for the morant guts! I am waiting for mine in ombre and I have been paranoid about its size, now I am worry free!!!!
Feb 23, 2008, 2:26pm   #33
L♥ A♥ M♥ B♥
Originally Posted by JennyErin
Yeah V V V thank you so much for the morant guts! I am waiting for mine in ombre and I have been paranoid about its size, now I am worry free!!!!
no problem guys! glad I could help!
Feb 23, 2008, 5:22pm   #34
Miss N's Boudoir!
Bump!
Feb 26, 2008, 7:07pm   #35
Geek Chic!
OMG i came in here to look at a marley that was a no go (come on I know someone out there has 3 or 4 of them...) But OMG i think I need a Morant I swear it and the cyprus are really just contained black holes that your stuff just sits in.
Feb 27, 2008, 6:17pm   #36
Team Capricorn
By Popular Demand: Guts Post on the fabulous Rasta Marley Hill!!

Side view of the Marley all filled up. The side pockets are perfect to hold my cell phone for easy access!

A peek inside. Wow look at all that stuff!

What's inside you ask? The infamous chameleon insert (size small) which holds my life, key pouch, blue tooth earpiece, nintendo ds lite, and still room for an ipod not pictured because I left it in the car by accident. Since I keep my cell in the outside pocket I use the inside cell pocket for headphones and in the big side pocket I put miscellaneous papers, oil blotter sheets, money, etc.

Another view, to show the chameleon in relation to the Marley.

Now go get one! I swear when I go to Nordies this weekend, if they have a Shadow Marley Hill it's coming home with me!

Attached Images

Feb 27, 2008, 6:22pm   #37
Team Capricorn
And although we already have one, I thought I'd do another one on the Morant.

All filled up:

What's inside?

A detailed look: Oil blotters, miscellaneous papers and money in the inside pocket. Then inside is key pouch, iphone, id/card holder, MAC travel foundation brush, LV Agenda, small comb, pen, LV CC holder, lip gloss, headphones, Nintendo DS Lite, lotion, mirror, and MAC foundation compact.

Another view:
Attached Images

Feb 27, 2008, 6:38pm   #38
b
Whatever U Like, TI
damn you fit your life in that "small" bag! wow..her bags dont like as roomy as they are.
Feb 27, 2008, 6:44pm   #39
L♥ A♥ M♥ B♥
isn't the morant so cute and petite! but yet it holds the entire universe haha Love it! and that rasta is so sweet too!
Feb 27, 2008, 6:51pm   #40
Team Capricorn
Yep, I think my Cyprus bags are getting jealous!
Feb 27, 2008, 7:17pm   #41
I love love love your rasta morant and marley hill! That morant holds so much more than you think it would, it's a great little bag. And you're making me want a marley hill now! I hope you bring home a shadow marley on your next trip to Nordstrom, it would make for a perfect collection of marleys!
Feb 27, 2008, 8:11pm   #42
Geek Chic!
OMG I am getting a morent on friday... that bag is perfect for me... It small and cute and would be great for a day of running errands or shopping for set pieces.
Feb 27, 2008, 8:40pm   #43
L.a.m.b. Lover
Thanks for the new additions Knaz
Feb 27, 2008, 9:39pm   #44
hopelessly addicted
great new pics!
Feb 28, 2008, 9:12am   #45
wheeeee
Knasarae, my guts posts are crap compared to yours, but here is the one photo i have of my stuff in a rowington
sorry the photo is poop!

POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers L.A.M.B.