POST A REPLY

Aug 13, 2010, 12:43pm   #1
totally satisfied

I think some of these pics were in another thread but I thought I would start a Holiday 2010 thread
Aug 13, 2010, 12:44pm   #2
totally satisfied
Aug 13, 2010, 12:56pm   #3
g
Enough with the dripping letters!!!
Aug 13, 2010, 1:30pm   #4
totally satisfied
No kidding! The Saddle Marigold would be so pretty without all that mess as well. And without the dripping letters it would look just like a Dooney and Bourke from a few years back.
Aug 13, 2010, 1:35pm   #5
Sectumsempra
The "I <3 L.A.M.B." print was done by Betsey Johnson- I have a "I <3 Betseyville" tote. But maybe I'll get that in a clutch. The red leather is really pretty, and I'd like to get a closer look at the orange/pink bags. And I agree- enough with the dripping letters!
Aug 13, 2010, 3:25pm   #6
They did a fabulous job of making an entire season of ugly signature.

GREAT JOB!

...the saddle colored bag might be okay? I don't mind the leather bags.
Aug 13, 2010, 3:35pm   #7
Old School Lux LOVER
I agree v.

Maybe I will change my mind LATER. But right now im thinking YES!!! im so back on budget with no bags to buy. Plus I think im tired of being disappointed after I get my hopes up for nothing.

I WANT to be BLOWN away by L.A.M.B. Inspire me to Buy, I dare you
Aug 13, 2010, 4:35pm   #8
What is that print with the green & navy? It almost looks like peacock feathers. I wish we could see some close-ups of each print.
Aug 13, 2010, 5:19pm   #9
s
It looks like lambs repeating to me. Maybe a repetition of the lamb that was the lesportsac charm, but I could be totally crazy. Edit: Nevermind, that's totally not green and navy. No idea what the navy is. Are the bags in the first picture lambs repeating?

I am over the dripping stuff. I love that shade of red leather but the black straps hanging look like those adjustable nylon straps on backpacks.
Last edited Aug 13, 2010 at 5:23pm.
Aug 13, 2010, 5:49pm   #10
The Commish
Wow, I'm not loving anything. It's making me a little sad I haven't loved any of the new L.A.M.B. in a while
Aug 13, 2010, 7:39pm   #11
Team Capricorn
I might skip the holiday season.
Aug 13, 2010, 9:03pm   #12
b
http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/a...2010/lamb5.jpg

is that a hand print on the right?! I really like that!!

And I'm glad to see that Freestyle is sticking around in a new incarnation! I love the tie dye...

This collection must be like the cruise/spring preview, right??

I love the hand print...
Aug 13, 2010, 9:08pm   #13
b
Originally Posted by Cheryl24
What is that print with the green & navy? It almost looks like peacock feathers. I wish we could see some close-ups of each print.
I can't tell what this print is but I LOVE it!! It's like an acid trip lava lamp camouflage... The Williamsfield in that print will go insanely well with my winter wardrobe. LOVE the GOLD HARDWARE!!
Aug 13, 2010, 9:11pm   #14
b
Originally Posted by schlindsay
It looks like lambs repeating to me. Maybe a repetition of the lamb that was the lesportsac charm, but I could be totally crazy. Edit: Nevermind, that's totally not green and navy. No idea what the navy is. Are the bags in the first picture lambs repeating?
The first print IS the lamb icon!! I am sooo glad it's back ....def getting the key pouch in this print

The I heart L.A.M.B. print is so awful on the big bags...but the tiny key pouch in that print might be worth looking at...
Aug 14, 2010, 4:58am   #15
L.A.M.B. lover
Originally Posted by vhsethan
They did a fabulous job of making an entire season of ugly signature.

GREAT JOB!
mte. awesome news for my wallet though
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers L.A.M.B.