Home > > >

what do you think is the BEST l.a.m.b. bag?

POST A REPLY

Mar 26, 2010, 7:45pm   #1
Spielberg1
and why?

(any pictures appreciated)

Thanks!

:)
Mar 26, 2010, 9:04pm   #2
godsgirl619
Carlisle!!!!
Mar 27, 2010, 6:21am   #3
robotindisguise
L.A.M.B. lover
I think Mandeville is pretty perfect. Big enough to fit my stuff in there (incl dslr camera) and small enough that is doesn't rip my arms out of their sockets!

Prints? Cheetah, Rasta and Plaid will always be the best imo
Mar 27, 2010, 11:44am   #4
junebug
is my voodoo workin'
Well, it depends on what you mean. For practicality, I'd say the best one I have is the Kensington Halloway, it's a shoulder bag (few LAMBs are!), is a good size, has lots of pockets, and is a style/color/print that can go through the seasons!

(picture is dark, sorry)

If you mean like quintessential LAMB, I'd say anything in the Saddle, Rasta, and Silver prints are must-haves!
Mar 27, 2010, 4:31pm   #5
allicatexp
Go Blue
I second the mandeville. It is the only shape in which I own three. The alston is second on my list. (I own two).
Mar 28, 2010, 11:06am   #6
vhsethan
I think that the Alston & Williamsfield bags are the most practical size/shapes for women. I've always thought the Mandeville looked too small (I like big bags, though).

As I am a male, I really enjoy the Devon, Alston, and Grantham. I want an Eton Duffle, though!
Mar 28, 2010, 11:54am   #7
GhstDreamer
Lady Philosophy
The best would be the saddle mandeville.
Mar 28, 2010, 12:42pm   #8
C
CeruleanGirl
Account Deactivated
Madeville gets my vote. Any of the colors, but especially saddle or rasta.

The shape is classic and the size really works.
Mar 28, 2010, 5:00pm   #9
clarity
Ughh so hard to choose! For everyday use I love the Dorset Covey, I have it in black so it goes with everything, it has 3 sections and it's HUGE so you can lug around everything you need. It has the option of 2 straps so you can wear it on your arm or over your shoulder (although the leather handles fit comfily over my shoulder too) - handy for keeping your hands free for shopping etc. Did I mention that it's huge??

But for a pop of color and really original style I agree with you girls, you can't really go past a Mandeville in Rasta!
Attached Images

Mar 29, 2010, 3:14pm   #10
*k.stellar*
My Sweet Escape
I am a shoulder-bag-only chick, so I would say, for me, it's the LAMB Oxford. I have one in silver & cheetah and love them both! It is heavy, but it has 3 separate zipper compartments and keeps me super organized! :)
Apr 1, 2010, 1:56pm   #11
hideherscars
I really like the Wiltshire in smoke. The downfall is that there is only one inside pocket.
Apr 2, 2010, 2:53am   #12
legsieloveslamb
BaG jUnKiE!
This is a toughie! I got to think about it and get back to you all.
Apr 3, 2010, 7:04pm   #13
hobogirl77
alston and the capri roma
Apr 5, 2010, 3:00pm   #14
legsieloveslamb
BaG jUnKiE!
Rasta St. Thomas and Kensington Sutton.
Apr 5, 2010, 8:13pm   #15
razorkiss58
♥ Nerd ♥
vanilla off beat hobo i run it into the ground
POST A REPLY