Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

LAMB Sightings in Movies, TV, etc.

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 11, 2010, 4:30pm   #166
Cheryl24's Avatar
Cheryl24
Member
Originally Posted by unluckystars
lamb on gossip girl tonight! vanessas bag
Got a screen shot of the bag!

Attached Images
 
Apr 11, 2010, 4:47pm   #167
Cheryl24's Avatar
Cheryl24
Member
Also, a while back I caught parts of the Lifetime mini-series Maneater with Sarah Chalke and spotted a L.A.M.B. bag in it. I tried finding the show online but only found a video extra about the wardrobe they used in the film. I spotted TWO L.A.M.B. bags in the video! I don't remember seeing the Peacock one but the white one was carried by Sarah's friend Garcelle Beauvais in the movie.

Attached Images
 
May 30, 2010, 1:05am   #168
Doribelle's Avatar
Doribelle
Lambaholic
I just finished watching the latest episode of Tori and Dean. After the show there was a sneak peek of a new serious coming out on Oxygen called "Jersey Couture". It looks like its going to be a great show, but what really caught my eye was one of the sisters had a Lipstick Saddle Devon. It looked so beautiful. I think I need something in Lipstick now!
Jun 1, 2010, 8:15pm   #169
Cheryl24's Avatar
Cheryl24
Member
^^I watched the beginning of the sneak peek episode and saw the bag you were talking about! The younger sister is a fan of L.A.M.B. because when they showed her apartment, she had a Poppy Off-Beat Hobo hanging on the wall and the LS bag you saw on the sofa. I think it was actually a Westfield. She wore it into work. I'll try to find some screen caps.
Jun 2, 2010, 12:17am   #170
Doribelle's Avatar
Doribelle
Lambaholic
Originally Posted by Cheryl24
^^I watched the beginning of the sneak peek episode and saw the bag you were talking about! The younger sister is a fan of L.A.M.B. because when they showed her apartment, she had a Poppy Off-Beat Hobo hanging on the wall and the LS bag you saw on the sofa. I think it was actually a Westfield. She wore it into work. I'll try to find some screen caps.
OOOHH, then I'm gonna make sure to watch the show! You're most likely right about it being a westfield....I'm not that great at ID'ing them.
Jun 2, 2010, 9:46pm   #171
Cheryl24's Avatar
Cheryl24
Member
^^I was able to find some screen caps on Hulu of her Lipstick Saddle Westfield. I'm still trying to find the Poppy Hobo because it was gorgeous!





Attached Images
   
Jun 3, 2010, 12:56am   #172
Doribelle's Avatar
Doribelle
Lambaholic
^^Love it! Why do I always think these bags look better on other people? Makes me want to buy buy buy!!
Jun 3, 2010, 7:15pm   #173
VirginLambie's Avatar
VirginLambie
Member
Originally Posted by Doribelle
^^Love it! Why do I always think these bags look better on other people? Makes me want to buy buy buy!!
Because you can't see how HOT they look when you carry them! ;-)
Jun 4, 2010, 6:38pm   #174
Distillerette's Avatar
Distillerette
white & nerdy
Originally Posted by Doribelle
^^Love it! Why do I always think these bags look better on other people? Makes me want to buy buy buy!!
yes!
and when you get them, it doesn't look the same...
oh, the suffering.
Jun 13, 2010, 1:17am   #175
Cheryl24's Avatar
Cheryl24
Member
Chrissy carried her LS Westfield on the 2nd episode of Jersey Couture too. Here are a couple of not-so great screen shots. But you can see that beautiful shiny Lipstick patent!



Attached Images
  
Jun 13, 2010, 9:55pm   #176
Doribelle's Avatar
Doribelle
Lambaholic
I just watched that last night!! ^^ I swear, I got so excited when I saw it! And it got a lot of screen time. I just bought a lipstick commodore and can't wait to get it, and its all because of this show.
Jun 15, 2010, 4:20pm   #177
Cheryl24's Avatar
Cheryl24
Member
^^A Lipstick Commodore? Coolness! Can't wait to see it Dori!

Tonight's a new episode. Maybe some more L.A.M.B.!
Jul 13, 2010, 11:10am   #178
Cheryl24's Avatar
Cheryl24
Member
Did anyone watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey last night? Is the hoodie Jacqueline was wearing at home while they were talking to Ashley the L.A.M.B. Leopard Hoodie? I'll see if I can find a screen cap.
Jul 13, 2010, 12:48pm   #179
C
CeruleanGirl
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Cheryl24
Did anyone watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey last night? Is the hoodie Jacqueline was wearing at home while they were talking to Ashley the L.A.M.B. Leopard Hoodie? I'll see if I can find a screen cap.
I watched it last night. No, it wasn't a LAMB hoodie.
Jul 13, 2010, 1:30pm   #180
Cheryl24's Avatar
Cheryl24
Member
^^OK, thanks for confirming CG!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools