POST A REPLY

Oct 23, 2011, 4:31pm   #196
s
soramillay
After looking through the bags on Nordstrom and Shopbop, I think I'm in love with the Saratoga Maier Tote now. It's just the perfect size for the shoulder and the leather is so beautiful and classy looking. And I really like the turn key lock for the front pocket too.
Attached Images

Oct 23, 2011, 5:33pm   #197
razorkiss58
♥ Nerd ♥
^^^ thats very very pretty. gonna wait till they hit NR cant afford retail anything anymore.
Oct 24, 2011, 1:13am   #198
skserven
Shawn Serven
LAst call just got some new bags, not new LAMB, just new to LASt Call
Dec 18, 2011, 5:49pm   #199
M
Morisa
Originally Posted by soramillay
After looking through the bags on Nordstrom and Shopbop, I think I'm in love with the Saratoga Maier Tote now. It's just the perfect size for the shoulder and the leather is so beautiful and classy looking. And I really like the turn key lock for the front pocket too.
ideeli has the maier tote in neutral for $199 right now, if anyone is still looking.
Dec 20, 2011, 1:43am   #200
s
soramillay
Thanks for pointing it out Morisa. Alas I got there late and it was all sold out. Such a good price too. Ah well!
Dec 20, 2011, 3:53pm   #201
M
Morisa
Originally Posted by soramillay
Thanks for pointing it out Morisa. Alas I got there late and it was all sold out. Such a good price too. Ah well!
saw it today on ideeli again, but now it's sold out. they still have it in Chartreuse, just not the natural color anymore. It's under the "super satchels" sale.
Dec 29, 2011, 3:09pm   #202
M
Morisa
bloomies also has the maier tote in black for $214.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >