Jan 25, 2008, 1:41pm   #31
yvalenz
Silver and Cheetah Mandeville with accessories

Jan 25, 2008, 1:42pm   #32
yvalenz
Original Saddle and Cheetah St. Thomas totes

Jan 25, 2008, 1:43pm   #33
yvalenz
Accessories Group shot (since I have to be Matchy-Matchy!)

Includes Kensington Clutch Wallet in Brown.

Jan 25, 2008, 1:45pm   #34
asl_bebes
My one and only L.A.M.B. ... my Kensington Notting Hill in smoke
Attached Images

Jan 25, 2008, 2:14pm   #35
yvalenz
I love this Camden Duffel but it was returned because it squeaked!

Jan 25, 2008, 4:28pm   #36
junebug
is my voodoo workin'
The Camden is gorgeous, I want it! How did it squeak? You mean like how the Oxford straps make a sound sometimes when it's carried?

By request of dollyrusso I took some pics of me holding the Montego. I also included a couple pics compared to the Mandeville, I know a lot of gals have a Mandeville so I thought it might be a helpful to compare. Don't mind the shag carpeting and 70s curtains, the people who owned the house before us built the house around that time, and this room's so kitschy in a fun way that we didn't want to change it.

Montego in the crook of my arm:

Montego in my hand (I don't know why, but I feel like a rockstar when I carry this bag this way!):

And since I have skinny chicken-wing arms, the Montego fits on my shoulder, but it's not very comfortable. I don't think I'd ever really carry it this way. It's all up in my armpit. Not fun. Doesn't look too bad, though!

Montego VS Mandeville handheld:

Montego VS Mandeville in the crook of my arm (hehe, my arms look weird because I was trying to keep my hands out of the way of the bags):
Jan 25, 2008, 4:50pm   #37
dollyrusso
Diet coke?
OMG I love your curtains Thanks for the pics. they are really helpful!!! I love the size of the Montego. For some reason I always thought it was bigger than that
Jan 25, 2008, 6:27pm   #38
knasarae
Team Capricorn
Gosh that Montego is so tempting!!! Montego or Oxford?
Jan 25, 2008, 7:13pm   #39
Bentley4Bags
XoXo
Originally Posted by dollyrusso
Hmm yeah I don't uuse flickr so I'm not sure why that didn't work but anyway, here you go.

Anthracite Capri, Rasta kingston (or Montego?), Black Love Capri, Rasta XL Cosmetics Case, Lipstick XL cosmetics case, Lipstick Clutch Wallet and Lipstick key pouch

Leopard Esqivel, Saddle Rowington, liptstick Carlisle and Saddle Chateau

Bullseye Westfield tote

Is there anyway you could take a pic of you or someone holding the Westfield??? I want to buy one in Shadow but I have never seen one in person and I want to make sure it is big enough...THANKS
Jan 25, 2008, 8:53pm   #40
b
brick78
Whatever U Like, TI
Okay Ladies I am curious. Why do I see alot of photos with price tags? Are they just on display? Never being used? Curious?
Jan 25, 2008, 8:58pm   #41
daisya
L.A.M.B. Addict
junebug, thank you for the modeling pics! These really help.
Jan 25, 2008, 8:59pm   #42
knasarae
Team Capricorn
I think we've all experienced more frequent than normal purchases lately due to Christmas/after Christmas/Off 5th sales. I know I've added 3 or 4 bags in the last couple of weeks. Don't worry though, all my LAMBs are gonna get their chance to shine!
Jan 25, 2008, 9:38pm   #43
rorosity
Yes, I did a lot of L.A.M.B. damage over the holiday season. Great sales = lots more bags in my collection. Seriously. The sales were much too good to pass up. Most of those bags have been worn by now. Not all. I don't take the tags off until I wear them for the first time.
Jan 25, 2008, 9:46pm   #44
b
brick78
Whatever U Like, TI
(SMILES) Thanks foe explaining, because I was thinking...Now wait, am I missing something with these tags. I went to Off Saks today Ladies and they had soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much LAMB I could have *&*(&#*%#&$(*%&!!!!! IT was hard trying them on because of the sensors that were holding them back, but I bought my wallet. Tomorrow everything is take an extra 20% off! The prices were sick though, I need some Rasta soon.
Jan 25, 2008, 9:57pm   #45
wecos77
Here Is My $0.02

Im too lazy to name them all right now! Someone Care to do the honors?

POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >