L.A.M.B. Collections PHOTOS ONLY

POST A REPLY

Jan 25, 2008, 11:28pm   #46
knasarae
Team Capricorn
Bullseye Wilbury & Exeter.

Modeling Shots of the Bullseye Wilbury. For reference I'm 5'5'', Size 8

Bullseye Exeter in the crook of the arm:

**Just want to add that I took these pics as soon as I got my Bullseye bags. Turns out I had the strap wrong on the Wilbury. It actually hangs lower than that when the strap is fully extended.**
Last edited Jan 25, 2008 at 11:33pm.
Jan 25, 2008, 11:31pm   #47
knasarae
Team Capricorn
Modeling Shot of the Cyprus (in Cheetah)

Jan 26, 2008, 12:06am   #48
junebug
is my voodoo workin'
The Wilbury is really growing on me, I'm going to Manhattan next weekend, and I was just thinking of how perfect the Wilbury would be. Because when I go out to a bar or something I just like using a small shoulder bag for my essentials, I don't feel like carrying the whole shebang.

Originally Posted by knasarae
Gosh that Montego is so tempting!!! Montego or Oxford?
I say Montego. I had a silver Oxford for a week last year, I took it back because it was too heavy for me. A few weeks ago I regretted taking it back because I loved the silver so much, but I found the Montego was perfect for me...sometimes it feels lighter than my Mandeville! The Oxford is undoubtedly hot though (especially Luna's gorgeous shadow!!!), so I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I think the appeal of the Oxford is that it can fit on the shoulder, though I never liked carrying it this way because it was too thick across for me. I like that the Montego slims at the top. Plus, you have your hot Marley Hill if you're feeling shoulderbag-y.
Last edited Jan 26, 2008 at 12:20am.
Jan 26, 2008, 12:11am   #49
daisya
L.A.M.B. Addict
Does anyone have a modeling pic of the St. Thomas tote to share? Thanks.
Jan 26, 2008, 9:19am   #50
knasarae
Team Capricorn
Originally Posted by junebug
I say Montego. I had a silver Oxford for a week last year, I took it back because it was too heavy for me. A few weeks ago I regretted taking it back because I loved the silver so much, but I found the Montego was perfect for me...sometimes it feels lighter than my Mandeville! The Oxford is undoubtedly hot though (especially Luna's gorgeous shadow!!!), so I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I think the appeal of the Oxford is that it can fit on the shoulder, though I never liked carrying it this way because it was too thick across for me. I like that the Montego slims at the top. Plus, you have your hot Marley Hill if you're feeling shoulderbag-y.
Thanks junebug that helps a lot. I think the Wilbury would be perfect for what you require..it's a really convenient little bag! I'm leaning towards Montego now. And no wonder you feel like a rockstar when you carry it you look like one!
Jan 26, 2008, 2:48pm   #51
Luna
wheeeee
Originally Posted by junebug
The Wilbury is really growing on me, I'm going to Manhattan next weekend, and I was just thinking of how perfect the Wilbury would be. Because when I go out to a bar or something I just like using a small shoulder bag for my essentials, I don't feel like carrying the whole shebang.

When you have the straps at their longest and your normal every day things in the Oxford it is not as thick as how it feels when it's got the stuffing paper in it when you first buy it.

Mine wears much thinner at the top than the bottom, so it's sorta slimmer at the top, like the montego...
Jan 26, 2008, 3:01pm   #52
xmelissax
Here is a picture of my only L.A.M.B. bag. The Treviso convertible clutch in glazed nude.

Jan 26, 2008, 3:18pm   #53
knasarae
Team Capricorn
Originally Posted by Luna
When you have the straps at their longest and your normal every day things in the Oxford it is not as thick as how it feels when it's got the stuffing paper in it when you first buy it.

Mine wears much thinner at the top than the bottom, so it's sorta slimmer at the top, like the montego...
Thats good to know. I guess the Oxford is not out for the count!
Jan 26, 2008, 7:09pm   #54
rorosity
I love the glazed nude clutch. Really nice!
Jan 26, 2008, 7:43pm   #55
MissNovember
Miss N's Boudoir!
Okay, so here's a few LAMB clothes/bag outfit ideas.......................

LAMB Sequin Cardigan and either the Shadow Mandeville or Cheetah Exeter.
Attached Images

Last edited Jan 26, 2008 at 8:06pm.
Jan 26, 2008, 7:44pm   #56
MissNovember
Miss N's Boudoir!
Geo Stripe Sweater with Bullseye Mandeville
Attached Images

Last edited Jan 26, 2008 at 7:47pm.
Jan 26, 2008, 7:45pm   #57
MissNovember
Miss N's Boudoir!
Jungle Hoody and ANYTHING Lipstick Saddle!!!
Attached Images

Jan 26, 2008, 7:46pm   #58
MissNovember
Miss N's Boudoir!
Buckle Cardigan in Sand and Lipstick Mandeville.
Attached Images

Jan 26, 2008, 7:49pm   #59
MissNovember
Miss N's Boudoir!
LAMB Slouchy Jacket with Bullseye Mandeville, Lipstick Saddle Exeter and Saddle Alston.
Attached Images

Jan 26, 2008, 7:51pm   #60
MissNovember
Miss N's Boudoir!
Slouchy Jacket and Shadow Carlisle
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >