POST A REPLY

Sep 24, 2011, 11:07pm   #1
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
Hi ALL,

Well it seems that since im NOT currently IN LOVE with any of the New L.A.M.B. pieces I have decided to OBSESS over Old School Lux pieces in “Chateau”. YES, your thinking like im thinking, FOOLISH Girl where in the world are you going to SCORE all of these classic pieces...thats just it, seems I LIKE to TORTURE myself and have tons of regret for NOT picking these things up when I had them in my hands. UGH, Rahnon why do you do this?!?!?!?!?

...so the SEARCH is on

Thank you in advance to Amy at LambCollections.com, Cheryl for her amazing pictures and any other LAMB I “BORROWED” photos from
Attached Images

Sep 24, 2011, 11:08pm   #2
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
...Last BUT NOT least
Attached Images

Sep 24, 2011, 11:46pm   #3
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
...and if anyone would like to POST a picture of a Chateau or two or three from your Personal Collection, PLEASE feel FREE to TORTURE me some MORE

...PLEASE
Sep 25, 2011, 1:49am   #4
Cheryl24
Hi Boo!

So it doesn't matter what print the Chateau is in? I think I posted a Saddle one in the deals thread a week or so ago....lemme check...
Sep 25, 2011, 1:54am   #5
Cheryl24
Oh shoot...I don't see it on Bonanza anymore.

Don't worry....we will find you one...or two!
Sep 25, 2011, 9:23am   #6
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
Originally Posted by Cheryl24
Oh shoot...I don't see it on Bonanza anymore.

Don't worry....we will find you one...or two!

GOT THAT one...and funny thing is, Im pretty sure the seller is the girl that I gave the Rasta Montego to at the Sample Sale. I sent her an email saying hello

...a Cheetah and Lipstick Saddle would be AWESOME!!!! But let me make SURE I really LOVE it once I get it in my "I tend to change my mind" little hands
Sep 25, 2011, 9:26am   #7
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
.....DUH!!!! Its too early for me before work....you know I NEED FULANI in the Chateau!!!

I dont even wanna START on how I have had the FULANI in Chateau in my hands at TWO DIFFERENT sample sales and put it back UGH Why didnt I know then what I know NOW

Sep 25, 2011, 9:34am   #8
radchk1
radchk1
I believe I saw a lipstick chateau on ebay yesterday...
Sep 25, 2011, 9:46am   #9
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
Originally Posted by radchk1
I believe I saw a lipstick chateau on ebay yesterday...
Thank you LOVE. I saw that BUT I think the price is too high for the condition its in...
Sep 25, 2011, 11:33am   #10
Cheryl24
Originally Posted by DianaPrince12

GOT THAT one...and funny thing is, Im pretty sure the seller is the girl that I gave the Rasta Montego to at the Sample Sale. I sent her an email saying hello

...a Cheetah and Lipstick Saddle would be AWESOME!!!! But let me make SURE I really LOVE it once I get it in my "I tend to change my mind" little hands

Oh my gosh, that's funny! How great that these classic gems are staying in the Lambie family. Congrats on snagging your first Chateau...the first of many to come I'm sure!
Sep 25, 2011, 8:19pm   #11
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
Originally Posted by Cheryl24
Oh my gosh, that's funny! How great that these classic gems are staying in the Lambie family. Congrats on snagging your first Chateau...the first of many to come I'm sure!
Thank You
Sep 25, 2011, 8:21pm   #12
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
no pictures

people PLEASE...dont let me go back into the COLLECTIONS thread and start calling out names

....GUESS its on you Rad to SHOWCASE the AMAZING Rasta Chateau thats coming your way DREAMY
Sep 25, 2011, 8:31pm   #13
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
okay I went back a little and NO Chateaus.... whatsup with that, hmmmmm

so it looks like the following people are off the hook cause I just SPYED some Collection photos:

Mark (you are on a roll. LOVE it)
Cheryl
Blissa (ummm that Rasta Eton is 2DIE4)
Lori (you have EVERYTHING. OMG cant believe NO Chateaus. Would LOVE an opinion from you...)
Daisy
Allicat (The Official Alston Queen )
Robot (I emailed you many moons ago. SORRY we didnt get in touch)

...I could go on with names BUT I just got in from work and want some DINNER....

...if your NEW dont be AFRAID to POST or COMMENT would LOVE some Feedback on the Chateau. Thank you
Sep 27, 2011, 12:02am   #14
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
YUP still DREAMING...

did MORE homework and ALL the Chateaus I found in Collections were either Saddle or LS Saddle.

This is a picture I "borrowed" from Miss November
Attached Images

Sep 27, 2011, 12:03am   #15
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
....AND I did see a picture of Rads RASTA Chateau and is ALL I have to say
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >