POST A REPLY

Aug 13, 2010, 1:43pm   #1
heathie02
totally satisfied

I think some of these pics were in another thread but I thought I would start a Holiday 2010 thread
Aug 13, 2010, 1:44pm   #2
heathie02
totally satisfied
Aug 13, 2010, 1:56pm   #3
g
gLAMBgirl
Enough with the dripping letters!!!
Aug 13, 2010, 2:30pm   #4
heathie02
totally satisfied
No kidding! The Saddle Marigold would be so pretty without all that mess as well. And without the dripping letters it would look just like a Dooney and Bourke from a few years back.
Aug 13, 2010, 2:35pm   #5
Hoodster777
Sectumsempra
The "I <3 L.A.M.B." print was done by Betsey Johnson- I have a "I <3 Betseyville" tote. But maybe I'll get that in a clutch. The red leather is really pretty, and I'd like to get a closer look at the orange/pink bags. And I agree- enough with the dripping letters!
Aug 13, 2010, 4:25pm   #6
vhsethan
They did a fabulous job of making an entire season of ugly signature.

GREAT JOB!

...the saddle colored bag might be okay? I don't mind the leather bags.
Aug 13, 2010, 4:35pm   #7
DianaPrince12
Old School Lux LOVER
I agree v.

Maybe I will change my mind LATER. But right now im thinking YES!!! im so back on budget with no bags to buy. Plus I think im tired of being disappointed after I get my hopes up for nothing.

I WANT to be BLOWN away by L.A.M.B. Inspire me to Buy, I dare you
Aug 13, 2010, 5:35pm   #8
Cheryl24
What is that print with the green & navy? It almost looks like peacock feathers. I wish we could see some close-ups of each print.
Aug 13, 2010, 6:19pm   #9
s
schlindsay
It looks like lambs repeating to me. Maybe a repetition of the lamb that was the lesportsac charm, but I could be totally crazy. Edit: Nevermind, that's totally not green and navy. No idea what the navy is. Are the bags in the first picture lambs repeating?

I am over the dripping stuff. I love that shade of red leather but the black straps hanging look like those adjustable nylon straps on backpacks.
Last edited Aug 13, 2010 at 6:23pm.
Aug 13, 2010, 6:49pm   #10
RaeBelle
The Commish
Wow, I'm not loving anything. It's making me a little sad I haven't loved any of the new L.A.M.B. in a while
Aug 13, 2010, 8:39pm   #11
knasarae
Team Capricorn
I might skip the holiday season.
Aug 13, 2010, 10:03pm   #12
b
brian
http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/a...2010/lamb5.jpg

is that a hand print on the right?! I really like that!!

And I'm glad to see that Freestyle is sticking around in a new incarnation! I love the tie dye...

This collection must be like the cruise/spring preview, right??

I love the hand print...
Aug 13, 2010, 10:08pm   #13
b
brian
Originally Posted by Cheryl24
What is that print with the green & navy? It almost looks like peacock feathers. I wish we could see some close-ups of each print.
I can't tell what this print is but I LOVE it!! It's like an acid trip lava lamp camouflage... The Williamsfield in that print will go insanely well with my winter wardrobe. LOVE the GOLD HARDWARE!!
Aug 13, 2010, 10:11pm   #14
b
brian
Originally Posted by schlindsay
It looks like lambs repeating to me. Maybe a repetition of the lamb that was the lesportsac charm, but I could be totally crazy. Edit: Nevermind, that's totally not green and navy. No idea what the navy is. Are the bags in the first picture lambs repeating?
The first print IS the lamb icon!! I am sooo glad it's back ....def getting the key pouch in this print

The I heart L.A.M.B. print is so awful on the big bags...but the tiny key pouch in that print might be worth looking at...
Aug 14, 2010, 5:58am   #15
robotindisguise
L.A.M.B. lover
Originally Posted by vhsethan
They did a fabulous job of making an entire season of ugly signature.

GREAT JOB!
mte. awesome news for my wallet though
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >