POST A REPLY

Aug 25, 2009, 7:49pm   #1
5babies4me
It looks like the Gabi is not from the newest line. Any opinions out there?
Aug 25, 2009, 7:59pm   #2
Compass Rose
Opie, My Schmopie!!
Well, I just went on to the Kooba site and looked at this bag. I couldn't tell if the "brass" hardware was shiny or not, but I think it would be really great if the brass were brushed or antiqued....as I am a hardware fanatic. Not a bad looking bag, and for the price...let's say its about $100 lower than some of their other new bags and it seems to be worth the money. I wouldn't pay in the $600 range for it......
Aug 26, 2009, 10:17am   #3
K
KoobaBagLover
I think it's a pretty purse that is not too fussy. Some designers I feel embellish too much (Kooba is also guilty of this). I would love to see modelling pics though to guage the size.

Compass: I also wonder on the hardware choice because I prefer brushed hardware. There's always this antique element of brushed hardware.
Aug 26, 2009, 10:26am   #4
5babies4me
How do you think that it closes? Zipper? Magnetic snap?
Aug 26, 2009, 10:29am   #5
5babies4me
It is very similar in size (by measurements) to another bag that I had and LOVED! But I am not familiar with this product and have limited options to see them in person before making a decision.
Aug 26, 2009, 10:41am   #6
K
KoobaBagLover
I can't really guess looking at the shopping page of Kooba's website but you should try another website like bloomy's or neiman's because they might be more descriptive.

Oh..I just did a search:

http://www.emmysboutique.com/product...2?productId=91

They say magnetic top closure.
Aug 27, 2009, 7:53am   #7
Ballet_flats
I'm really not that in love with it, honestly..I think the strap across the front with the buckle seems just too utilitarian..I wish it had softer details.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >